No ⒐

No [A Date? : Attempt #2]

Bre

I looked at Susanne as if she'd gone mad. Then I looked over at Leah who was in bed, frantically motioning me to turn her down. When I looked back at Susanne, she was giving me the puppy dog eyes, plus I'm my sister's keeper. So, I couldn't help but to give in to her. "C'mon in."

I heard Leah release an extra loud groan, Susanne looked real hurt at that, so I tried to reassure her.

"Leah gotta migraine, so she's in a bum ass mood. Don't take it to the heart."

"Awe, I'm so sorry, Leah. I didn't mean to disturb you." She apologizes.

"Which side do you want?" I ask, while I eyed her skeptically.

"Lea– uh... right in the middle is fine." She grins widely.

I take her blanket and pillow from her arms, laying it in the middle of the bed. Leah glared me down the whole time as I did so. I stuck my tongue out at her, in an get over it gesture.

She lets out a disappointed huff of air and turned completely away from me. I slapped her butt once while Susanne wasn't looking. She gasped and turned back my way ready to fight. I let out a laugh then turned my attention back to Susanne. "It's all yours, sis."

She climbs onto the middle section of our beds and stopped by Leah's head, "How's your head? Is it really bad?" She places her fingertips on either side of her temples. "Let me help you."

I rolled my eyes and walked back over to the bedroom door to lock it. Susanne kept cooing to Leah in my ears, and I had enough. "Susanne, all you doin' is makin' it worse. Get'cho ass to bed."

She gave me a saddened look but I returned a stern expression causing her to pout, "Fine." She knew better than to try and act up around me, I don't hurt her physically, but I could definitely hurt her feelings bad.

She fixed herself correctly in bed and I soon joined in. It felt strange not having Leah hold me against my will. To be honest, I wanted that kiss earlier. Now, I just really want her to hold me...

Wait, what am I saying to myself?

I let out a silent sigh and hugged my pillow closer against my head. Shaking my head free of these thoughts, I allow myself to zone out into my own dreamworld.

{Afterschool}

I was walking over to the park like Leah asked me to. She left a cute little sticky note in my textbook, knowing that I'd look in there at least once throughout the day. She asked me to meet her here, so here I am... with... no sight of her anywhere.

I am mad ass hell, how do you tell someone to meet up with you somewhere and don't even be there? Where they do that kind of shit at?

I relax down on a bench, throw my head back, and let out a heavy groan. It's way too hot outside for this shit. 5 more minutes then I'm out.

All of a sudden, a pair of soft hands blinded my vision and I let out a loud scream in the spur of the moment. A loud laugh made me even more mad as Leah revealed herself in front of me. I immediately pushed her away from me and crossed my arms. "That shit ain't funny, man!"