•Bucky x Reader - Harder•

A/n
Just a little imagine, I will update more I promise!
-Me

(June 2016)
-----------------------------------------

Sun streamed into the lounge where a group of special heroes had congregated.

Tony had called a group meeting to discuss what film he should buy next on the sky store. The room was full with the shouting and demanding of a movie.

"The hurt locker!" Sam said.
"Lucy!" Natasha cried.
"The Bourne legacy!" Clint shouted.
"Snow Piercer!" Steve suggested.
"Spotlight?" Bruce asked.
"Put Rush on you mortal!" Thor boomed.
"Godzilla!" Pietro and Wanda said at the same time.
"Get on up!" T'Challa ordered.
"How I live now, please Mr Stark." Peter whispered to himself.
"The DA Vinci code." Vision said calmly.
"Boogie nights!" Rhodey heckled.

Tony looked around the room perplexed. To be honest he had only asked to be polite. He had already made up his mind. Tropic Thunder was a classic.

With everyone shouting no one heard as Scott spun into the room, out of breath, hair windswept, eyes wide.

"Oi!" The burglar shouted. But the shouts continued. "Oi" he tried again to no avail.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y please help me here." Scott looked up as off he could directly look at the AI system. "Of course Mr Lang, even I am sick of their stupid racket". The Scottish voiced AI agreed. "You may want to cover your ears Mr Lang".

Scott did as he was told and covered his ears, bracing himself. "Go F.R.I.D.A.Y!" Scott said.

Suddenly the room was high by a paralysing high pitch screech. The rowdy Avengers clutched to their heads trying to shield themselves from the voice. Peter collapsed to floor as his heightened sense were overloaded.

The trick worked as the room went silent.

"What the fuck F.R.I.D.A.Y?" They all shouted, even the honourable Steve Rogers. The team automatically turned to him and yelled in unison, "Language". Steve just huffed and crossed his arms over his broad chest.

"Mr Lang wanted you." F.R.I.D.A.Y uttered sweetly.

The crowd turned to him and the excitement that he had just had resurfaced.

"You won't believe what I heard!" He jumped up and down.
"And what was that?" Tony scowled.

"Moaning..... From Mother Russia's room." He giggled as their jaws dropped.

"Who was he with?" Steve asked.

"Well there is only one person that isn't here..." Scott hinted.

"Y/N!" The mob sprinted out of the door and skidded around the corner as they made their way to Bucky's room. Scott could only look dazed at their rapid actions before going after them.

By the time he got there, everyone was leaning towards the door, trying to get the best place to listen and gawp.

Everyone was silent when they heard the commotion from within the thin walls.

"Push James!" Y/n strained.
"Okay". Bucky panted.
"Ahhhhhh". He yelled.
"Right there!" Y/n shouted.
"It won't fit! It's too big!" Bucky moaned.
"It'll fit, we can do this," they replied, "push, push, push, ah! There it is! right there!"

All went quiet and the Avengers looked at each other in shock.

They heard another pant before the sound of a zipper went up and footsteps came towards the door.

The Superheroes took off and skidded back into the lounge and sat down, still contemplating the events that had just unfolded.

*

"Thanks for helping put my TV on my stand". Bucky kissed Y/n on the cheek as they zipped their hoodie back up.

"No problemo Buck." They smiled and looked at where the TV perfectly slotted into place on the shelving unit against the wall.

Bucky scratched the back of his neck as if he was going to say something. "What's up Buckycup?" They tilted their head and held Bucky's hand in theirs.

"Erm will you stay with me for a bit... What do people say nowadays...'Netflix and chill'?" Bucky asked. They blushed and chuckled at his innocence.

"Do you know what that means James?" They smirked.

He shook his head in embarrassment.

"Do you want me to show you?" They Raised an eyebrow. He looked confused but didn't do anything as they grabbed him by his collars and placed their soft lips on his:

He simply smiled as Y/n pushed him back into his room.

*5 days later*

Scott chuckled as he entered the lounge after walking past Barnes' room to get to the lounge.

"Are they at it again?" Pietro asked as Scott flopped on the sofa. "Yup". Wanda closed her eyes, "their thoughts are as loud as their moans".

"F.R.I.D.A.Y activate the sprinklers in Frosty's room." Tony chuckled with a devilish as the sounds of anger echoed down the hall.

"Muahanahahahaha".
--------------------------------------------

A/n
Sorry it's a bit short but I just wanted to write something quick.

I hope that you liked it!
-me
xxxx

(Life goals^, but it would be Seb proposing to me or the other way around 😊😊😊)