The Darkness fades.

Shanes POV:

What's going on.. That can't have been Kier, it can't have been.. But it was. His hazel eyes boring into me, he looked.. He looked perfect. I'm in darkness right now, but.. i can still see him. His thin face, soft lips holding the glint of a labret piercing below, and a glimmering skull buckle, flashing as the sun had hit it. How was he awake..? Laurence hadn't touched him.. and i hadn't.. Or had i? Maybe not physically but.. Oh i don't know what's going on. I'm scared. I'm scared that it was just a cruel joke, that the Cardinal has killed me now, dragging my corpse somewhere cold and dark, but am i? And what happened to Laurence and Drew..? It feels as though i'm floating, like i'm being carried. But all i could see was the darkness. Darkness everywhere, the feel of the Cardinals dry fingers around my throat.. my Timidness had returned, that's for sure.. That 'man' terrifies me, but i actually stood up for him.. How? I even did when i first met Kier, not one stutter.. Kier. The first time i lay eyes on him, my heart leaped inside me. My cheeks are heating up now, i can feel it, his gorgeous face, the way he'd grin towards me, his slightly fanged teeth showing through.. I don't think i'm ready to leave that. Not just yet, i want to see him. I want to see my Thief, now.

I could feel a glow of light hovering through my eye-lids, i was awake.. i was back. But i was terrified to open my eyes.. This had to be real now, it just had to be. I could feel someones hand in mine, the skin was so, so soft. As smooth as silk, thin fingers wound around mine, tightly. And.. cold metal. A cold metal ring was locked between my fingers, i-i wasn't dreaming.. he's here.. i know it's him. I opened my eyes slowly, and my breath instantly hitched.. Kier. I held my breath, staring at him, his hair really was like a flame.. It was roughed up slightly, like a hand had been ran through the strands.. I moved my eyes down, his beautiful face was locked in the direction of the fire, the flickers of the flames dancing in the reflection of his golden eyes.. A saddened expression showing slightly through his gaze.. Oh Kier. I moved down further, studying his outfit, he'd taken off the slim jacket and broach now, just the skinny red shirt remained, unbuttoned slightly, showing his smooth, tattooed neck.. I couldn't stop myself.. I squeezed his hand with mine, watching him through the blurr of my tears, as he snapped his head to me, the hitch in his breath loud enough to sound through the room. It was the backroom, where we'd first slept together.. "K-Kier.." I whispered, my voice quivering as the tears began to trickle down my face, our eyes locking instantly.

I kicked off the covers with my aching limbs, and we both shot forward in an instant, meeting each other as we pressed against the other, the feel of Kiers warm skin sliding around my neck as his fingers ran through my hair. I just curled my arms around his thin waist, my palms flat against the small of his back as we both lost ourselves to the love we'd really though we had lost.. I could hardly breathe, i felt Kiers hand move up the back of my neck, as i was directed to his smooth lips, my own capturing his hungrily as we tangled with each other, feverishly. I felt my tounge dance across his smooth lips, the soft skin feeling like heaven against my own. I just tangled my fingers in his hair,  tugging slightly as he let out a quiet moan, a smile spreading from my lips for the first time in days.. I couldn't stop.. he was like a drug to me, like i'd never get tired of this, never. We gently pulled away ever so slightly, my hands still clinging gently to the strands of his hair, as his own locked around my hips. We lent our foreheads together, and my eyes were met with his, filled with passion, dilated. I just couldn't believe it.. I planted a tender kiss against his cheek, my lips struggling to leave his perfect skin, as he wrapped his skinny legs around my waist, leaning closer..

"I've missed you so much.." He breathed against my neck.. his warm breath sending shudders down my spine, as i let out a shakey breath, kissing along his jawline lightly. "I can't believe you're here.." I whispered shakily, moving back, and locking my arms around his thin hips, looking up at him properly as his legs tightened around me. "Me either.. i mean.. i know i look different, b-but-" I cut him off, pressing my lips to his throat lightly as he breathed out, his skin feeling like silk against my lips. "You look perfect." I whispered, looking back up at his wild eyes, his breathing was quicker, heavier, but i couldn't help myself.. He's the only person in this world, that could possibly ever take my shyness away..

"What happened..?" I asked, my eyes still locked on his, as he ran his fingers through my fringe, softly. "I-i don't know.. I mean, apparently, the venom has completely dissapeared from my blood-stream, i-i'm ok now.. it was you Cy. You pushed me through it.." He whispered shakily, tears forming around the rim of his beautiful eyes, as he looked down, taking a breath. So it was me.. the venom's gone.. Was this really happening? I felt him nuzzle into my neck, his warm breath floating with the tears, as they ran down my collar bones lightly, my loose shirt soaking them up. I ran a hand through the back of his hair, and moved his arm with my other, studying the pierce marks, or.. scars now, that were faded in his soft skin. He moved back, and covered it with his hand, looking away, as the flames flickered through his pupils. "Hey.." I whispered, running my thumb lightly across his cheek, as i moved his chin, until he was facing me again.. "I promise, and i mean it this time, that you'll never be alone again. We've both had our time in the darkness now, but we're together. Nothing can ever break us apart again. Kier, you're my life, i-i thought i'd lost y-you.." I whispered, breaking down towards the end as we pressed our foreheads together, tears escaping silently. 

"C-cy.. You know my heart will always belong to you.. Please don't forget that. Please.." He breathed, rubbing an arm across his eyes, as he looked down to me, his fingers gripping through my hair slightly. "And so will mine, you stole my heart, Thief." I smiled as he chuckled, that perfect grin lighting up the room. "Come here." I mumbled, laying back as he instantly lent with me, his back arching slightly as he lent over me, his sweet lips brushing against mine as i tugged him closer. I began to un-do the buttons of his shirt, pushing it off him lightly, as i ran my hands across his chest. My fingers running over every rib, down to the curve of his perfect hips. The glow from the fire, flickering lightly across his back as he lent closer, tilting his head as the kiss deepened. I felt him tug at the buttons of my own shirt,  soon being discarded on the floor, with our jeans following swiftly. I just smiled against his lips, as i held him securely in my arms, the feel of his warm skin pressed against mine, sending a long-awaited blush through my cheeks, as i bit his lip lightly, his deep moan sending me purely insane.

It was my own, special night with my one true love, the bond had been re-sealed, and it was stronger than ever. I was ready for whatever was to come, but right now, it was my perfect night. My night alone with my Thief, nothing else could possibly matter more, than the man that was leant above me. He leant back, his fingers softly trailing through my fringe as he smiled down to me, his perfect smile, healing every wound that had ever been left, whether it was the outside, or the inside wounds, the pain soon becoming a story for the past.