The Pleasure of the Pain.

Shanes POV:

He blinked, as if he literally couldn't believe i was there.. And it was kind of cute actually.. He smiled slightly, as his fingers slipped into my palm, attempting to get up. I slipped my other arm around his waist as he did, steadying him, a blush sweeping across both of our faces.. I actually couldn't move my eyes from his, they kind of locked, that was until i remembered Drew was still here.. "Kier, come. We'll fix you up." I heard Drew confirm, as the vigilante turned on the spot. "Urm, w-who is that?" Kier asked, looking back up to me, as he wrapped an arm across my shoulders, limping along beside me. "Oh, he's a friend..it seems you and me are part of something we didn't even know of.." I muttered, smiling as he lent into my arm, still clutching around his thin waist. "Oh..alright?" He chuckled, a comfortable silence soon falling as we followed Drew.

"So, how come you were out here in the forest? It's a creepy place, i can give you that.." I asked, as he looked down slightly, biting his lip. "W-well, i, um, i don't really have a home, so, thought one of the tree's would do the trick. Guess not though.." He mumbled, grinning at the last sentance. "Y-you don't have a home?" I asked, shocked. I just can't stand to think of him without shelter, even though i had known him for only a day.. "No.. i lost it when my parents died in a house-fire, government did nothing, so i was chucked out. Hence the stealing.." He replied, quietly, nothing but the wind through the surrounding tree's breaking the silence. I just had to stop walking, recieving a look of confusion from him.. "Kier.. i'm so sorry.." I mumbled, wrapping my arms around his neck.. He hesitated at first, but as soon as i felt his arms wind around my waist, i almost jolted back with the electricity through my veins.. "It's alright.. i've got by." Came his muffled reply, his breath warm against my chest..

"Come on, my friends, the sooner we're out of this forest, the better." Drews voice suddenly piped up, as we pulled apart, Kiers face heating up as we resumed our previous position.. Something inside me didn't want to pull away, i could have held him for hours.. But we were finding somewhere to patch him up, that's what matters right now.

We soon came to a small, hut-like home, on the outskirts of the city, Drew unlocking the door before us, as i helped Kier inside. "Just sit him on the table, Cyrus." He smiled, closing the door as i released my grip around Kiers waist, smiling. "Thankyou." He smiled back, placing his cross-bow and flask beside him. I just sat in a wooden chair by Drews already-lit fireplace, and watched him inspect Kiers toes.. quite talented in first aid if i can say. But the Vigliantes head soon jolted upright, as he squinted out of his window, something catching his attention. "Um, i'll be back in a moment, i must quickly see to.. something." He stated, as i stood up. "Cyrus, could you finish up with our thief here? I won't be long." He smiled, before he faded from sight, in his own..creepy way.. I shrugged, and trudged over to Kier, smiling warmly as i did.

"Where else were you injured?" I whispered, (not sure why i whispered if i'm honest..) watching as he ran a hand down his side, instantly flinching as he hit the spot. "I..i did something to my ribs when i fell, i'm just not sure what.." He whispered back, biting his lip. "I-is it alright if i take a look?" I smiled, secretly embarassed at how badly i stuttered.. "Sure." He smiled, as i un-buttoned his top half-way, the blush fireing across my face, repeatedly.. And i placed my hand against his smooth skin, where he'd flinched slightly, as i gently brushed my fingers across his ribs, pressing down. Trying to concentrate on what i was doing, and not how freaking beautiful this man was.. The glow from the fire didn't help with how perfect his skin looked.. "Could you breathe in?" I whispered, as his blushed face nodded, his bones sticking out even more.

"Does it hurt when you do?" I asked, looking up, his glinting eyes looking back to me. "Slightly.." He mumbled, as i rubbed my thumb across his skin.. "Sort of like a bruise?" I asked, recieving an instant nod in reply. "Ok, it's not too serious, you've just badly winded yourself, so take some care.." I whispered again, smiling as out eyes met. "Alright, thankyou..Cyrus. You keep helping me, i just feel useless having nothing to give in return.." He mumbled, looking down, as i reached for his hand, taking it in mine with a smile. "Kier, i don't need anything other than your safety, ok? Don't worry." I grinned, as he wrapped his arms around my waist once again, much warmer and comfortable than before..  This Thief was making my heart go crazy, but..i think i quite liked it.. But all i could see behind him, was a smirking Drew, sitting by the door in pure silence.. Oh.