Complications.

Shanes POV:

I smiled slightly as i felt some warmth spreading across my skin. The sun was covering me like a blanket, as i remembered i was ontop of the covers, or more like, ontop of a body. I felt a blush rise across my face as i slowly opened my eyes, Kiers warm skin, soft beneath my cheek as i lay. I grinned slightly and lifted my head, Kiers peaceful face still, but beautiful as he slept. I lent my head back down and ran my hand down his chest as i lost myself to my thoughts, the peace of the moment becoming perfection. But i felt myself freeze as i soon realised i was left in my boxer-shorts, nothing else at all. Yet my blush rose still as i felt Kiers hand brush across my back, gripping around the waist of my boxers as he woke. And just the feel of his skin made all the embarassment go away.. I leaned up and ran my fingers across his cheek lightly, as he smiled, eyes still closed. I just smiled even more, leaning up to capture his lips in mine.

That got his attention. He pushed back instantly, as his eyes fluttered open, a sleepy grin plastered on his face as i pulled away slightly. "Morning love." I whispered, smiling once more as he lent his forehead against mine, his roughed up fringe tickling my skin. "Morning." He mumbled, his lips already travelling down my neck, as i blushed slightly, closing my eyes, and letting him carry on. I heard him chuckle as he pulled away, the feeling of his fingers running through my hair making me sigh contently. I just kissed his chest gently, leaning my head back. As his fingers ran lightly down my neck. "I don't want to move at all today." He muttered, sighing slightly as he shuffled down the bed, stopping when he was in the right position to curl up with me, his arms wrapping around my waist. "I know, me either. It's just going to get more difficult." I whispered, my blush showing as my fingers travelled down his back lightly. Recieving another sigh in reply, his warm breath waving across my face as he closed his eyes again, foreheads touching.

And i really would love to say we stayed there all day, but Drew was soon onto us. We'd finally dragged ourselves out of bed, and were sat around the fireplace, Kier still topless which didn't help my gaze, or blush for that matter. He just said it was too much effort. That did get me grinning i have to say. .

"So. Today, is the day we try to get through the city, we need to reach that palace. Because we can't fulfill our full mission without our 5th partner." Drew began, running a hand through his hair as he sat, lent forward in his chair. It seemed we'd all let loose a bit now.. Drew wasn't wearing his black cloak anymore, his shirt was slightly un-buttoned and ruffled, and he had dark eye-liner surrounding his hazel eyes. I liked him this way actually. We nodded as he carried on. "But.. there's complications." He began, was there a blush rising across his cheeks? "A complication?" Kier asked from my lap, all of us gazing to the blushing Drew eagerly.

"W-well, as i told you before. Evelyns love had fell to Laurence.. But i never said if he returned that love." He mumbled, running another hand through his hair. "Did he?" Luke asked, Drew hesitantly shaking his head in reply. "So.. how is that a complication?" I asked, trying to keep a polite tone. Drew just looked up at me, biting his lip. "Well, with Evelyns bond running free, it wouldn't be so bad. But, it seems Laurences love falls to someone else.. Which Evelyn isn't very, 'accepting' of." He carried on, looking up to us. "One of us?.." I asked, raising my eyebrows. "N-not you two. Your bond is secure." He began. "You." Luke stated, more than asked, Drew nodding slightly, blushing even more. I just sat smiling slightly, watching Kier leap off my lap and go over to Drew, hugging him. Drew smiled timidly, returning the gesture. I can't imagine how he must be feeling now.. He'd been so professional up until now, and i guess it's quite a shock. He's rather timid underneath actually.. He coughed as Kier came back over, sliding onto my lap, speaking up again.

"But anyway, for now. We're just going to make our way through the city, and before we can take Laurence, we'll have to speak with him. Just us. I-i'm still a bit confused but, we'll get through this my friends. I just thought i'd keep you... posted." He mumbled, smiling to us as he went into the other bedroom, closing the door. "I feel so sorry for him.." Kier muttered, Luke nodding as he moved to sit closer to us. "Well, i've never seen him like this, we'll help him through it though. He's our friend now, and we're all stronger when we stick together." I spoke up, smiling as they nodded in reply. I just hope we can get through this. I'm quite interested to meet this Laurence now.. And see if he's worthy of my fellow Timid..

Just thought i'd say, i'm going on a trip-assesment thing for geography for 3 days, so i won't be able to update in that time, and i have a Motionless in White gig on the Friday i get back..(YESS) , But! I promise to update on the Saturday, and i just want to thank you guys so much for reading this, i know it's a different pair, but i ship them so much ;-; I just hope you enjoy, you never fail to make me smile like you have on my previous stories too, so thankyou so much. I love you guys c:

-KillersDoWonder <3