five.

(a/n: warning: I did already my best, sorry. :(( I am new at these kind of things so this is hard for me. Another warning: longer ud than the usual.)

-

It's 2:00 in the morning and Kyungsoo can't still sleep well.

The rain right now and his anger has just something in common.

It was pouring hard.

Because damn it, he should be doing something, but he had to wait.

He had to wait on the right time. The right moment to give his next victim her crown.

Everything was well planned at the perfect time but all of it were ruined when he decided to check up on his IG.

He stiffened at what he saw.

So she was given a stuff toy? HIS jongin gave Jimin a fucking stuff toy? His blood boiled as he kept on reading the fans' comments. Some think it's adorable, that Jongin is being a gentleman once again but there are also fans that are furious, but no one can beat his madness towards this.

What's going on between them? Why does he have to give her that thing?  Are they dating? Does Jongin like her so much that he has to give her something?  What the hell is he going to do?

"Fuck that." He whispered. There's so many things and questions that is running on his mind that he almost lost his sanity at that moment. Why the hell is he panicking when he knows exactly what to do?

Not wasting any second, he grabbed his coat and stormed out of his unit immediately.

Erase that fucking right time.

Time is over.

---

Kyungsoo fixed his blonde wig on his head. He didn't want to wear this, but he suggested that it will be much safer if he will be seen at the cctv cameras outside the hotel premises with that long hair. He looked up at the mirror at the wall of the elevator and saw an old man behind him eyeing him from head to toe. Kyungsoo was pretty. He knows that. And that's what he uses everytime.

He reached into the highest floor where the rooftop was just few steps and a door away. Right. This is it. He thought. He fished his phone on his pocket and made a call.

[Everything's settled. You can go over her place now.] Kyungsoo can't hide his excitement. His grip on his phone suddenly tightens.

"Watch this." Kyungsoo replied before hanging up on the call. He removed his goddamn wig before fishing out a set of keys on his pocket.

Now it's time for him to play.

Jimin's unit was the only one on this floor. So when someone punched on the doorbell at this ungodly hour, she was quite bewildered.

If that was her manager or someone work related, they would have called first.

"Coming." She murmured while yawning.

"Hey-- huh?" Jimin was welcomed by no one. Neither nothing. And by that her whole system was completely woken up.

The lights in the hallway is fine as it could ever get as far as she remembers, but how the area near the door of the rooftop has no lights anymore?

Confused, she decided to just shrug it off but even before she could close her door, her eyes landed on the black envelope sticked on the upper part of the door, at almost in the height of her chest.