Prolouge

PROLOUGE

He didn't want to do this.

But he have to.

He'll do anything just to have his man. Because Kim Jongin only belongs to Do Kyungsoo.

"H-hello? Is anybody out there? I'm locked up here!" The trembling voice of his next victim that echoed inside this dark room sent chill through his spine, boosting his excitement, making him more eager to do what he think is right.

To kill her.

He couldn't hide his smirk as he was still hiding on the darkest corner like a predator waiting for his poor prey.

He was eyeing this girl for about 3 minutes already. Hell, he have to witness this precious moment. The girl kept on roaming on the small portion of the room that is somehow blessed with the moonlight, endlessly trying to open the fucked up locked door. Fuck, he mentally hissed. Fucking sit down on that fucking chair already.

"Call. I need to make a call." She said in an almost insane tone. Her voice sounded more petrified, which caused her predator more pleasure.

She knows something was wrong. From the very first day she received those fucked up death notes, she was sure there was something wrong.

The last one was,

"How I am hankering for the day that I can lock you up in your palace and make you seat on the throne of death, finally giving you your crown bathed on your own blood. The poor little princess aren't going to be saved by his prince this time."

"W-where the fuck is my phone..." Panic rushed through her as she started shaking, she needs to call someone. Someone to help her.

She heard a buzzer, as if it was saying her time's out. She started screaming help, but not being able to move on her feet. She's sure the sound's coming from the darkest corner of the room.

She's not alone.

Someone's watching her.

Someone's going to kill her.

"I-if this is a j-joke it's not funny!" She choked a sob, "J-just let me go already! Open the goddamn door and let me go!" She cried out, already taking her steps backward. Because she knows that someone is slowly walking towards her. She knows it.

She looked up on the slightly crooked up glass window, having her last sight of the moonlight that is now shining bright through her face, making her killer see that frightened look painted all over her.

"D-don't come near me! D-don't!!" She screamed even though Kyungsoo's not even moving an inch, just enjoying watching her slowly losing her sanity because of fear.

Her feet starts to feels numb, but she has to take step backward. That's the only thing left to do.

But her ankles even betrayed her.

Kyungsoo sighed in satisfaction as she has seen her fell on the chair as she tripped on her own feet. She was about to stand up when she heard the buzzer again. Looking at the dark, her eyes nearly popped out when she saw what was coming towards her.

Only her hopeless scream was the last thing to be heard before a long pointed metal came furiously from the dark, attacking her like a missile and stabbing her right through her heart as the half of it came out across the chair, making her securely seated on her throne.

Kyungsoo couldn't hide his delighted expression as he slowly came forward, wearing his hospital gloves while holding a flower crown.

He put the crown on the blooded floor, playing with it like a child letting his favorite toy boat float on the river.
He stood up as he put the crown that is now covered with blood on the girl's head.

A masterpiece.

"Perfect." He smiled triumphantly. Just like how he planned.

Just like how he wanted it to be

-end-