four

Sehun doesn't know where this place is.

The last thing he can remember, he was stucked in a middle of a crowd of girls that is going to somewhere-- specifically speaking, here. In this dark and awful place.

"Whoah whoah whoah. Don't touch me please." Sehun blurted out fastly when a lady, face covered with cloth; eyes can only be seen, almost pulled him inside a room. He cleared his throat, "I'm not one of you. I was just accidentally dragged here. Can you please tell me the way out?" He asked much more gently, the lady immediately pointed out a way behind him. Sehun looked at his back, only to see nothing but darkness. He turned his face back to the lady but the lady was now gone. He shivered but shrugged it off immediately.

Having no choice, he took the way the lady had pointed, but he still cannot even a thing.

Sehun almost tripped on his feet when he suddenly heard giggle, a cheerful giggle of a girl. Right before he could speak, a couple of soft hands held his right hand and slowly walked, making him walk too. He didn't react this time, because these hands are warm, unlike on the lady earlier, it was cold and rough. He can feel the pace quickens, until he found himself running along with the person.

He was almost blinded because of the sudden light, the soft hands were now gone. The moment he opened his eyes, he saw a lady sitting on a bench.

"Sehun." He heard the lady called. He slowly walked towards her, but he stopped when the lady stood up.

"Who are you?" Sehun wants to ask, but he can't find his voice on his throat. As if knowing what runs on Sehun's mind, the lady turned his face to him, which Sehun wishes she never did.

"T-taekyo.."

-

"So you dreamed about Taekyo, and then what?"  Tao asked, munching his cookies. Sehun knew from the start that talking to this man will never be a good help.

"Then that's it. I woke up." The younger said. His assistant looked at him in terror, "Oh no, man." Tao uttered, Sehun's heart skipped a beat.

"Why? W-what does it mean?"

"I don't know." Tao said, staring at Sehun in wild amusement.

"Fuck you." Sehun muttered sharply. Tao chuckled. "I know my ass is hot but no, we're almost brothers." The detective gave his assistant a disgusting look.

"You're not helping." Sehun sighed.

"What? What help do you want me to give you? That is just a dream. Duh."

"It has meaning."

"Now you're being mad."

"I am not!" Sehun sighed. "It has something to do with this case. I think Taekyo wants to help."

"Seriously you're getting mad." Sehun groaned. He was never became bothered on his dreams before. But this must be something. He's sure of it. He had never dreamt of something like this--- something about Taekyo. He felt weird about it.

There was a mere silence when someone knocked on the door.

"Detective Oh and Mr. Huang, Detective Hwang wants to see you."

"Oh yes, yes. We're coming. Thankyou Yeonyae-yah." Tao answered Yeonyae after calling out.

-

"See? I told you he'll give the whole case to you." Tao whispered after Mr. Hwang announced that Nam Yelim and Angel Li's murder case are now under Sehun. Tao even asked about how did he make Kris agree about it, Mr. Hwang said Kris totally didn't agree about it, but he was going to be given another case to invesigate and he needs to choose between the two. And Kris chose the new case. He said since he was now lacking on leads, better give Sehun the hard time for it. Sehun just scoffed after hearing that.

"Yeah, but he still refused at the idea of reopening the two cases."

"Let's just not think about that for now. It's time to work!" Tao replied in cheerful tone.

"Yeah. Time to work."

-

Kyungsoo is beyond mad.

"Kim Jongin-ssi. If I will be a hero, you know who will I be?" Jimin asked, and the girls started screaming.

"Wonderwoman? Catwoman?"

Jimin giggled, "No."

"Then who?"

"Your woman." The crowd went wild after witnessing their Kai oppa blushed in crimson.

"I was flattered. I wasn't prepared about this!" Jongin blurted out, and the audience laughed.

"You don't have to say anything," Jimin answered. Obviously, she just wanted to show some sweetness to spice up the show, Jongin thought. Jimin and him just knew each other yesterday after the board meeting, so Jongin is thankful that his co-host jokes around just to make him comfortable with her in hosting. So he decided to ride the light ambiance and started throwing jokes too.

But Kyungsoo wasn't so pleased about it.

He can't take to finish the show anymore. Not when the two kept on stealing glances with each other. Kyungsoo wanted to steal Jimin's orbs and throw it off the sea.

How many times do I have to warn you? Kyungsoo thought, tapping at the stirring wheel of his car. Why they have to act like that? Just fucking host the show and it's done! It's that simple. Why do they fucking have to act like a lovey dovey couple!

"Shit." Kyungsoo hissed, trying to control his anger. He cannot explode right now. Not ever. He needs control. He needs to calm down.

And a bitch needs to die.

--

'Stay away from what's mine, or die.'

Jimin stared at the piece of paper that was sent to her together with the bouquet of flowers yesterday. She had to admit, the flowers are beautiful.

But it do really smell like fresh blood.

Jimin threw off the paper on the trash can. She wasn't the kind of celebrity that will freak out when she receives threat like this. It's normal. She's an idol, she had actually received worse than this. Maybe it just came from a highschool girl who hates her.

What's more important is she now have enough time to sleep.

She was now ready to go to sleep when a cute figure lying on the bedside table caught her attention.

"Come here." She whispered, lifting the little stuff up. She fished her phone under her pillow to take a good photo of it. "Gotcha," she said, looking at the photo she took. After editing it's lightning to make it look more attractive, she immediately post is on instagram with the caption;

"My melody is so cute, isn't she? Thankyou for this little gift, @kimkaaaaaa :)"

----

A/N: This is AU kind of ff guys. So don't be so shocked if Jimin (if she has really an acc lol idk) tagged Nini on insta. :)