Hanging Out With Ed and Eddy

Me and Kevin walked into the park that we agreed to hang out at with Ed and eddy
Today's the day we tell them we are together.

It has been four weeks since I kicked Mouse and Dog out of our closet.
Kev had the 'grand' idea that me and him wear matching shirts... because we apparently bought the same shirt when our mom's took us out to a store. ( it wasn't at the same time).

Anyway!!! It's been a really long time since I hung out with them in forever.
" hey Edd!" Eddy yelled walking over to us with Ed trailing behind him.
" hey dudes" I say smiling moving my rainbow hair out of my face.
" What have you been up to?" Eddy asked me.
I looked at Kev and he smiled and nodded.
I sigh and look back at eddy and ed.
" well I started to date Kevin" I say not knowing what to expect as a response.
" What! You and shovel-chin are together? " Eddy yelled.
" ahhhh that's adorable! !!" Ed yells hugging me and Kevin together.
Me and Kevin laugh and hug Ed back.
"Ed? Really!?!" Eddy yells again.
Ed puts us down.
" Eddy, if you aren't okay with me and Kevin being together. .....you can leave" I said with a non shaky voice.
"What?!?! Fine, whatever..I'll leave" Eddy said then walked off. Kevin pulled me into a hug, I think I looked like I was ganna cry because if not that wouldn't explain why he hugged me.
He let me go and we smiled at each other,
"Okay, how about we go each lunch together, Ed, you can choose the place" I said and we all started walking to a restaurant Ed picked. I held Kevin's hand happily as the three of us walked.

Author note!
Sorry it's been so long since I updated, AND, that this is a short chapter! I will try to update the next chapter before this month ends! :3 ^.^