The Really Double Dee

(edd p.o.v)

 Okay so yea I have a crush on Kevin..... so what? I hide a lot of things from everyone,like before I moved here I skipped classes, showed up late, oh and I was kinda in the punk group,and not the nerdy"Double Dee" people know now....

Me and Kevin get up at 5:30 to get ready for school. After we get ready we head down to get some food.

" so..... um.. Dee?" Kev asked grabing toast

" yea?" I said grabing mine too.

" do you know how to get to the school now?"

"um.....no but I do know it's down this road" I said as we walked down the main road.

We get to school early, and since mine and Kev's lockers are next to each other we head strait for them.

" DOUBLE DEE!!!!" I hear Ed yell

" oh hello Ed, and you too Eddy" I said looking at the tallest and shortest eds

" what where you doing walking with shovel-chin?" Eddy asked pointing out Kevin that was trying to open his locker.

" oh... um....we..... uhhhh" my mind was blank " our moms' didn't want Dee getting lost so I had to walk him." Kev said not looking up from his lock.

" OH, is that right? Mister ' I can't open my locker'!!" I said unlocking his locker and hitting the back of his head.

" HEY, I had a long night so I fogot the combo!!" he said

" Oh YOU had a long night? At like 10:40 last night you started chasing me around the house till mother and mom came out of their rooms yelling at us! what point did you have of chasing me?" I said/asked

" you where up orginzing your music, AND THEN you where throughing balled up paper at me that all said ' my music is better than yours' .. like really Dee" he said leaning on his already reclosed locker.

" well it wasn't a lie." I smirked at him and closed my locker, grabed his bag off his sholder, and walked away all at the same time.

" HEY DOUBLE DEE WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BAG!?!?!?!?!" he yelled at me as I ran down the hall laughting

" OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!"

" OH YES I DID!! HAHAHA YOU'LL NEVER GET YOUR BOOKS!" 

" DORK COME BACK HERE!!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE TO CLASS!!!" 

I stopped as all the football players walked infront of me.

" Hey dork what are you doing with Kevin's bag?" one of them asked

" oh... um..... t-this? O-oh y-yea h-he f-felt it at t-the l-lockeeeers a-a-and I-I uhhh w-was uhh t-tryi" I was cut off by Kev

" what are you doing freaking out Double Dee?" he asked grabing his bag from my hand.

" well he had your bag."

" I know and I was getting it."

"but you where running after him?" they asked then Kevin sighed and grabed my hand then blushed like crazy.

" uhhh.. s-sorry Edd! L-lets just go." he said as I lightly laughed at my room mate.

We walked into our first class, I was standing behind Kev.

" oh Mister Barr, how nice for you to show up at all" the teacher said, because kev is always late.... but me um.. i haven't been late since I moved here in 7th grade.

" Hey this time it wasn't my fault." he said and walked to his seat.

"  yes it was you wouldn't wake up for an hour! You got up at the time we should have left." I said pushing him lightly 

" 5:30? really why would we leave at 5:30? dose Mother really not care THAT much?" he asked making a point.

" well..... point taken " 

"Mister Vincent you're late!!! you're never late!!" the teacher looked so shocked.

" well there is a first time for everything." I said smiling and sit down and start to draw on my arm.

" o-okay" everyone in class were shocked mostly Kev.

(time skip, last class)

The end of the day bell rang and I stop drawing in my notebook and leave to my locker.

" soo um.... Edd?"Kevin asked leaning on his locker after he got everything

" yes"

" what is up with you? you're acting difrent." 

" this IS me, just the one I've been hiding 'cuz every one put me as the nerd, but i'm the punk-rock kid that just didn't care.... * sigh* but today I relized no one, and I mean NO ONE knows who I really am" I said closing my locker.

" well then dose punk-rock Edd want to dye some hair tonight and update your clothing and come to school late tomorrow?" he said smirking

" well then yes punk-rock Edd dose" I said smirking also