The Creeps in the Closest

( Edd P.o.v.)

As I kissed Kev I heard a sequel from the closest.
"Mouse! GET OUT!!!!" I yell getting off Kevin and walking over to the closest opening it to see Mouse with Dog laying on her.
" sorry we'll leave!" Mouse said pulling Dog with her.
Dog gave me a thubs up as they fell out the window.
" well your friends are normal" Kevin said then laughed as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
" Yeah, but they killed the moment." I laughed and turned around in Kev's arms.
"Kev?"
" Yeah?"
" What are we doing? "
" well we were making out"
Kev smirks and kisses me again. He starts to walk backwards to his bed, pulling me down onto the bed with him.
" so where were we? " I smirked and climbed ontop of Kev and started to kiss him again.

(Time skip)

'School..... just great.
I don't even know if me and Kev are together together or just make out a lot.'

I thought when I woke up. I look over to Kevin's bed to see him starting at me.
" morning edd" he says getting up and walking over to my bed.
" morning" I mumbled.
Kevin sat down on the edge and looked away.
" so... um ... edd? Do you want to go on a date? And be..like my boyfriend? "

I smiled at him and gently pulled his face so he was looking at me, I nodded and kisses him.

Author note! !
Sorry it's been a really long time since I updated and that this chapter is really short. I've had bad writer block. :(
I'll try updating again this week!