Time At Restaurants

(Edd p.o.v.)

We finally got to the random restaurant Ed picked.  We sat at a table and looked through the menus.

Ed looked upset still,  "double d? Why do you think Eddy acted like that? " he asked putting down his menu.
Me and Kev shared a look, I then sighed looking back at ed.
"Well he either hates Kevin that much or he's against gay people" I said also putting down my menu.
Before Ed could respond the waiter came over and took our orders.
The rest of the meal was silent but not awkward.

When me and Kev got home G-Mouse, J-Dog, and K-Fox were sitting in our room.
" Edd? Is that normal? " gestures towards the uninvited guests. 
" yes"  I sat on my bed and pulled Kev down too.
G-mouse squealed,  "please makeout!" She fangirled.
I laugh and through a pillow at her.
"Okay E-cat when are we going to hang out with the rest of the group?" J-Dog asked talking about the old group made up of older siblings and other kids from the skate park in our old town.
"How should I know ! It's your brother who's the "leader"." I said with air quotes around leader.
" I know,  but you're the "leader" of this group" he responded also with air quotes. 
"Ugggghh" I hung upside down off the side of my bed.
" come on Eddward! " K-Fox said grabbing my head and shook me.
" FINE" I slapped him away as Kevin laughed from beside me, I slapped him too.

(Time skip to school, first block, Edd p.o.v.)

I wasn't paying attention to the teacher. K-Fox passed a note to me and I opened it to read.
' so what's up with short dude glaring at you?'  I looked at K-fox to see him point to eddy a couple of seats away from us. I shrug and K-fox shrugs back.
" Eddward, Kyle pay attention!" the teacher smacked a ruler on our desks then walked back to the front of the room and continued the pointless leason.

About 20 minutes later the bell rang letting us go to our next class, I walked to class with Ed, J-dog,  G-mouse,  K-fox, and Kevin. To my surprise Kev was holding my hand as we walked to class.

The classes leading up to lunch were nothing but uneventful and boring. All of us met up after fourth block ended and we headed down to the cafeteria. 

Just like a normal lunch J-dog and G-mouse got into an argument that caused me and K-fox to yell at j-dog. It was funny, like usual everyone in the cafeteria thought it was an actual fight.

After lunch classes kinda just blended together into one long boring blob of a pain. But after school was going to be cool. We're ganna finally hang out with all of the rest of out old friends,  and they're all ganna meet Kevin, hopefully they don't get too protective,  I mean they do treat all the younger members as younger siblings,  it's kinda cool though.

"-dd? Edd? You still there?" Kevin was standing in front of me waving his hand at my face, I smile.
"Okay okay, lets go now" I say grabbing my stuff and pulling him out of the school into the unexpected rain.
I look back at him when he slightly pulled my arm to make me stop running.  I turn to face him. My confused face questioning why he stopped us. He then slowly pulled me into a kiss, I smile and kiss him back as the rain fell heavily from the sky's above.

Author note!
Sorry it's so short!!!! AND for how long it's been since I updated,  I had major writer block! I'll try to write the next chapter soon!