Chapter 2

Lucy's POV

I woke up with the sun shining down on my face. "Ugh,"I moaned. I rolled over and saw pink hair and I shrieked. He woke up so fast, he fell off the bed. "Lucy, it's still early. Go back to sleep,"he moaned and got back on my bed. "NATSU! What are you doing in my bed?!" I yelled. He looked up at me and then his face fell back on the pillow. I sighed and slipped off the bed, making sure I didn't wake my boyfriend up. "I'm going to take a shower now Natsu. Don't peek," I told him, even though I knew he didn't hear me.

"Boys,"I mumbled as I walked into the bathroom. After about an hour in the bathroom, I came out with my usual outfit. I saw Natsu sitting on my bed looking bored. "Natsu! Come on, let's go already,"I told him, placing my hands on my hips. He got up and grinned. I looked at him, suspious. He walked over to me and grabbed my wrist and practically half dragged and half pulled me out of my apartment.

He threw open the guild doors with a smile on his face only to be met with silence. I looked over his shoulder to see everybody quiet and still. Odd. "Hey guys! What's with the quietness today? Did someone die or something,"Natsu asked playfully only to be met with more silence. "Erm, Natsu. Someone didn't die but someone returned,"Erza said quietly. I furrowed my eyebrows. Who is this person?

I felt Natsu stiffen and I looked over to see a girl around my age with short white hair. The same shade as Elfman and Mirajane. "Natsu, what's going on here?" I asked quietly. He ignored me and kept looking at the girl. "Lisanna?" He asked. I could sense disbelief in his voice. Does he know her? She smiled up at him and opened her arms. "I'm back Natsu."

That was all she had to say before he ran into her arms and hug her to death. I stood by the doors of the guild awkwardly as I watched them embrace. "Ahem,"I cleared my throat. They finally looked at me with grins still on their faces. "Oh. Lucy this is Lisanna! My childhood friend!" He said happily. I nodded and looked at her. She was really pretty.

She looked at me in confusion. "Who is that Natsu?" He walked over to me and held me close. "This is Lucy! My girlfriend!" He grinned like a little kid on Christmas. I saw jealousy flash through her eyes as she glared at me. I flinched but said nothing.

"But Natsu!" She whined. "Didn't you promise me that you were going to marry me when we were younger?" I looked up to Natsu with confusion and hurt. He looked nervous and everyone around us was silent. "Ah, well Lisanna, we were only kids so I don't think that promise counts,"he stated nervously.

I looked back to Lisanna and she looked angry. I felt a little smug as I looked at her and I felt great to know that I had such a loyal boyfriend. Tension was in the air for awhile until Gray spoke up. "Come on, leave them alone Lisanna. For all we know, you should be dead. Lucy was the one to get his to smile again. You don't know how sad he was when you were announced dead. Just leave them. They're dating anyways,"Gray said annoyed.

Natsu looked uncomfortable as Gray spoke and I couldn't blame him. Who wouldn't feel uncomfortable with their childhood friend that was suppose to be dead and their current girlfriend in the same room?

I would be.

"Lisanna! It's good to have you back!" Master cried out. I breath out in relief as Master came over to her. "Ah, I see that you meet Lucy. I hope you two are getting along,"he said, looking at us. I nodded but clung onto Natsu's shirt. Maybe I could be friends with her?

Oh how wrong I was. If I only knew that things would go downhill from there.

Thank you guys for the vote(s)! But I want to dedicate this to my awesome editor VanillaIceCream646!!! Any votes, comments, our questions are highly appreciated! Thank you! Oh and please watch the anime as well. You'll love it!

                     -B_waffles_V_icecream