"Why?" She questioned, looking at us confused.

I looked over to see Hayes wearing a hat.

"Since when did you put a hat on?" I chuckled at his antics.

"Just now." He grinned.

"Oh Hayes." I rolled my eyes, taking off the hat revealing his newly dyed hair.

"Woah babe why didn't you tell me you were going to dye your hair?" Kara laughed, sitting next to Hayes as she played with his hair.

"Well I wasn't planning on it. Let me just ask did you use a grey and black bottle as shampoo?" He asked.

"Yeah that's what I always use, you even use it as well." She shrugged.

"Did you take it off of the counter in Kyran's bathroom?" I asked Kirsten as she gave us a look.

Now that I think of it these questions do sound a bit out of the blue.

"Yeah it's his shampoo but I took it from the counter since someone was showering. I was going to put it back later like I always do. Where are you going with this?" She asked, getting up to get the bottle.

"That wasn't his shampoo Kara it was my hair dye." I sighed.

"What?!" She yelled, reading the label.

"Holy crap why do they look so alike?" She groaned.

"Please tell me it's temporary." She panicked as she took off her towel revealing Hayes' similar platinum hair.

"Afraid not." I sighed.

"Oh my gosh we have school tomorrow!" She groaned.

"Yeah that's why I was planning to dye my hair but by the looks of it the bottle is probably empty by now." I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't mean to take your hair dye. I thought it was shampoo!" Kara snapped.

"Well you should've read the label before you used it!" I snapped back.

"Guys this isn't that bad. Kara we could just go out and get haircuts. Maybe it'll look better." Hayes suggested, pulling us away from each other.

"This is my first day living with you guys and I already messed up." I frowned.

"You didn't mess up Dylan. Hayes is right this is easily fixable. I should probably stop using other people's shampoo anyway." Kara chuckled, pulling out clothes from her closet.

"Oh and guys you should probably go. I mean I'm still naked here I need to change." She smiled, pushing us out the door.

"Do you think I could pull off platinum hair?" Hayes asked as we made our way downstairs.

"You can it makes your eyes pop." I chuckled, patting his back.

Who knows maybe this wasn't a mistake after all.

HAYES' POV

"Kaycee was right you did dye your hair!" Nash smirked as Dylan and I walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah yeah don't tease." I warned.