1ㅣIntroduction

My mother open the door with a smile, expecting me to be up and ready for the first day. "Have fun at your new school". When she finds me still under the covers, she yells at me. Motherly love. "(Y/N) get out of bed now!"

I groan and roll over to face away from her. "I don't want to go to school," I grumble.

"Well you have to, if you're going to get a life after high school. You lazy ass," she crosses her arms.

I roll over to face her, before replying back. "Thanks. Moooooom," I tiredly yelled with full sarcasm. Mom smiles, "Your welcome! Now hurry". Getting sworn at, in the morning, on the first day of school, is the best thing to wake up to.

I dress up in my usual wear. Putting on a comfortable Calvin Klein sports bra, Victoria Secret underwear, light blue ripped jeans, skin tight tank top, an over-sized sweatshirt, shiny high top rainbow converse, and to top it off, a black beanie. I grab my house keys and sling my bag over my shoulder. "I'm going now!!!" I yell at her as I walk out the door, without waiting for mom's reply.

The sun is bright today, too much that it hurts my retinas. "Aish, damn sun," I mutter under my breath. It smells of clean oxygen and the morning air feels a little chilly. I breathe in the smell water dew on fresh mowed lawns. The smell is just what I need to clear my mind, to start the first day of Hell.

I'm going to school as the new kid. Again. The routine of getting up, getting ready for school, eating, brushing my teeth, walking out the door, walking to school (Because we always, for some reason move close to the school), striding into class, introduced by the teacher, saying Hello, sitting down, people cowering, boys confessing, and this school will also be Hell for me.

I make a dramatic entrance, entering the classroom, so all eye look upon me. I love attention as well as hating it. The teacher slightly jumps at the sound of the door opening with a bang. After composing herself, she smiles and acknowledges me. "Class?! We have a new student who transferred yesterday. Please give her a warm welcome". Oh boy. Here we go again.

The whole class puts on fake smiles, some drooling, some scared, and others who don't give a shi-. "Welcome to our school". I later hear them mumbling, "If you survive the first day?"

I slightly bow my head, signaling back that I don't care. "Hello everybody! My name is (Y/N). Nice to meet you".

I scan the dead tired class and look over to see a boy staring into my soul, creating an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach. Is he smirking at me? Wow, I can already tell it's going to be a long year. I hate this school already. The teacher gestures to my seat. "(Y/N) your seat is in the back next to the window," she strains a smile.

Yessss! I go to my seat, but I soon realise why she strained her smile. I'm going to be sitting right next to the boy who creeps me out. Why does my life have to be so cliché? I sit down, facing my front away from the creep. The sit is way more comfortable than my last school but the eyes behind feels uncomfortable. "You're kind of cute! I like you," he comments, out of the blew.

I look back at him, with confusion. "Uh... Thank you?" He is cute, I'll give him points for that but his aura is creepy.

The pervert keeps smirking, until he starts to speak. "Oh and by the way. The name's Jung Hoseok and you look like chocolate that I want to take a bite of". He ends his sentence with a wink.

 He ends his sentence with a wink

"Uh...Nice to meet you too Hoseok," I say slowly, knitting my eyebrows. All I can think about is nothing, I don't know anymore. Why did I have to move here? Of all places too.

"I know," he smiles, resting his chin on his left hand. He can read my mind?!

He chuckles, "It's really nice to meet me too, isn't it". It was more of a statement than a question. Oh. That's what he meant. He leans over. "And you are going to eat lunch with me and my friends.... My little Butterfly".

To be continued...

This is the edited version of this part. I hope this is better than before. I think I love this better than the script form. I can put way more detail in it for a better reading experience. Love Ya! 뽀뽀! (Bbobbo. A kiss, only a peck) The more you know. Lol

Thank you!

My Little Potato
Butterflies!