Chapter 1

Bye, dad, see you in four months!" Dean yelled as him and his younger brother, Sam stood at the front door of their new house. Their dad had decided to only take jobs near Kansas and actually have a house. Tomorrow would be the Winchesters first day of school... Again. But, thankfully, the last. Dean was now a senior in highschool and was kinda excited to have a fresh start.

~

"Come on, Sammy, school's in 40 minutes. You don't want to miss your first day of school, do ya?" Dean yelled as he stood next to Sam's door.

"Number one, it's Sam! And number two, it wouldn't be the first time I had a first day of school." Sam yelled as he pulled the covers over him, pretending it wasn't morning quite yet.

"You know you can be a real pain in the ass in the morning, right."

"Yep." Sam said as he slowly attempted getting out of bed.

"Anyways, get dressed and come down for breakfast. I made eggs and toast."

"You better not have made them in the shape of a clown face, again!" Sam yelled, remembering the last time Dean did that. Sam was deathly afraid of clowns.

Dean let out a small laugh as he walked down stairs. He already had them in the shape of a clown face.

Dean went down stairs and realized this would be his last first day. Reality hadn't hit him till then.

Wow Dean thought that's just crazy!

Dean sat down at the kitchen table. He ate his toast and thanked God for the fact that today would be the last time he had to introduce himself akwardly to everyone in his homeroom.

Sam ran down stairs and screamed.

"Clown face, again?!" He shrieked

"Yep." Dean smiled. He looked proud of himself.