«Chapter 24»

I yawned, feeling tired as ever. "So..." dad spoke. "Well, now that you guys are back, me and your mum decided that it's time for you two to become true leaders!"

My eyes immediately popped open as my heart started racing. True leaders? I couldn't become a true leader. "I can't do it! I can't!" I cried out desperately.

Dad put a hand with long, porcelains fingers on my shoulder. Then he brought his mouth to my ear and whispered:"I believe in you."

Those words only were enough for a boost of confidence. When i used to read books and characters used to become confident from these exact words, I used to scoff. Now it was different. I had realised that sometimes, just sometimes, somebody's words can make you feel a lot better.

I stood up nodding my chin. "Lead the way." I boomed.

A proud expression appeared on my fathers face as he put a arm around my shoulder. "Show Blue his place Crystal!" He demanded, turning his head back.

"I will!" The feminine voice replied. Then I heard footsteps going away from us, as we proceeded to walk down the hall.

"What did you actually mean by a true leader dad?" I questioned, knitting my eyebrows together in confusion.

"You'll see." He mysteriously responded, making my frown only deeper.

His footsteps slowed down as another glass door came in sight. He stopped in front of it, taking the heavy weight of my shoulders and pressing his thumb against a small device. It again lit up, granting access, and the doors slid to the side.

My jaw dropped.

What. The. Hell.

Oh wait, this was hell.

In front of me, a large landscape of different shades of red revealed itself in front of me. There was maroon red, blood red, ruby red, strawberry red, cherry red and so many more reds.

The flowers were bright and colourful, with big leaves that draped over the grass, creating dark shadows.

I could hear the crackling sound of fire, making me feel comfortable. That's when that registered in my mind, fire? I looked around me and spotted a few patches of fire but what mostly took my interest was the big throne right in front of me, surrounded by a ring of fire.

A gasp escaped my lips and my dad turned towards me with a huge smirk plastered across his face. "Your highness." He whispered, bowing down.

Another gasp made its way out of my mouth. This was mines? The confusion was clear on my face as I spoke up, my voice soft and impressed:"What the hell is this?"

"Uhm," Dad started, bringing his finger to his chin and staring up as if thinking. Then he gasped, putting his index finger in the air:"It's hell!" He exclaimed.

"Oh," I said turning around. Then I froze. I slowly turned back to him, while he smirked at me. "WHAT?!" I screeched. "I'm the queen of hell?!?!"

"You figured that out faster than I though you would."

"Dad."

"I thought you would take longer."

"Dad..."

"I mean of course not that I thought you were dumb but-"

"Dad?"

"Of course I know your smart and all but-"

"DAD!"

He froze turning to me:"What's wrong?"

I couldn't help but roll me eyes as a small chuckle escaped my lips. "You're blabbering."

"Oh yeah of course I am! Let's get straight to the point!" He gasped, walking over to he throne. "Now, only a true leader can walk trough the fire surrounding this throne."

I looked at the fire in surprise. It was indeed different than the kind of fires I had seen before. It had gold and red specks in it and gave off more light.

"You my daughter will take over this throne. Now first I need to explain some things. The demons that live here are part wolf, so you'd basically be a Alpha. Also, Quinn is your bèta. Talking about Quinn, where is he? Oh well, we'll see that later. Your crown is a ring of fire and you can't tell anyone you're the queen of hell. Also, no one is allowed to know I'm your dad. Oh and there are fresh souls for you to eat in the fridge."

I nodded calmly, even though I was bursting on the inside. Only then I noticed the stinging sensation in me head. "Uhm dad?"

"Yeah?" He answered, staring at the throne.

"I'm hungry."

He turned towards me slowly and a smile made its way up to his lips. "Let's go my little devil." He started making his way towards the house.

I noticed the difference between him and Greg. Greg used to call me angel. I was a devil. I wasn't an angle, I was a devil and the queen of hell and Greg was wrong about everything. "Red?!" My father called.

"Coming!" I shouted back, starting to run behind him with new energy.

A/N
It's been a long time since my last update but I'm going to try and complete this book! Just let me have a bit of time so I can actually figure out what I was going to do with this book :)