«Chapter 12»

Flame

I look at everyone around me, their holding hands and forming a circle around me.

"Ready?" Andy asks me.

I nod and take a deep breath as the pack starts mumbling some words: "Faltus Caramus, Mumblum quartos paranos. Opercos Faltus sanguinem luna. Acceptum packum Flameem. Malcolm xrombum dansum. Welcos!"

(Meaning: Today we have gathered on this fortunate day. We have a new blood Luna here. we accept Flame in the pack. May the spirits be with us. Welcome!) (made up, kind of!!)

Them my head starts spinning as Andy and the rest keep mumbling the words over and over again. I feel my eyelids get heavy and I'm sucked into darkness.

I look up to face a pair of beautiful blue eyes, they look just like Andy's eyes. "Oh my beautiful baby, i will name you Atlanta!" The woman says.

A smile creeps up on her face as she picks me up and mutters:"you look just like you're father!" Then she giggles.

With her free hand she picks up another baby, Andy. She swings us both around until everything starts going faster and faster. All I see around me are flashes of colours Til the spinning stops and i see myself as a 12 years old child. The woman and a man with the same eyes as me look down on me. "Oh princess, we're so sorry, we can't keep you safe here!" The man says.

He then holds me hand and hands me to my mum. Andy holds my dads hand as dad picks up my little sister with his other. "I assign you crystal wolves, to keep my children, future rulers of Lilith, safe and happy. Make sure they forget about us and bring them back at their 17th birthday!" The man says.

What, that's my father. The people who i thought were my parents aren't? What the- before I can finish that the man and woman both walk up to me and say something like bye sweet daughter, then darkness engulfs me.

All of a sudden the black disappears. Next to me there's a boy who looks like a younger version of Andy and a small girl who looks just like my smaller sister.
I look around me and see that I'm in a park. I still look 12 years old, weird.

My mother screams then they all shift. I start to panic and look around as i see my older brothers fighting of the rogues, but they are too strong and keep coming. Then, one of them sneaks up at me. I hear something and turn around, to see the rogue jumping at me. My twin brother jumps in front of me and the rogue tackles him instead. Then i see them both running. My brother in the front, the rogue chasing him.

I howl in pain as something scratches my leg and look around. I just spot my little sister getting carried away as a red wolf jumps me. He brings his claws out and scratches my face. Then my fathers black wolf attacks the rogue. They both roll around the ground, the next second the rogue is on top and bites my fathers neck. I hear a loud snap, making the world around me spin. I shake my head to hear another crack, my mother.

The world starts spinning around faster and faster. Then i feel some teeth grabbing my neck and I whimper in pain, but I'm too weak and dizzy to respond, the next second i fall into darkness.

I open my eyes and i realise I'm back at the pack house. Greg growls at me:"You!" He yells, causing me to back off and whimper.

"You didn't make my breakfast properly and my room isn't cleaned! What have you done, slept with guys, you slut? You probably begged them, I mean, you're ugly and fat, why would anyone want you!" He screams in my face.

"S-s-s-sorry A-alpha!" I stutter.

He stares at me with cold eyes:"Sorry for what?"

"For not doing my work..?" I whisper.

A smirk appears on his face and he slaps me:"And what else bitch?"

"For being u-u-useless, ugly, fat, w-w-whortless and more..."

Then his fist connects with my face as my vision goes white. Random memories of my old pack start flashing trough my eyes. The multiple beatings, the rejection, rape and more. Then the world around me starts spinning until everything fades and turns into the pack house.

I suck in a deep breath as i slowly open my heavy eyelids. I blink a couple of times and try to blink away the tears forming in my eyes. But before i know it, the hot drops of water pour down my cheeks feeling like lava.

I look up and meet the pack members eyes, they held strong emotions: pity, sympathy, sadness and... anger. I whimper at that shrink together as the tears now flow faster and faster. I feel two strong arms wrap themselves around me and before i know it I'm being carried away.

My eyelids start feeling heavy again and i droop into a anything but peaceful sleep.

-Sorry, filler chapter-