This Is Just The Begining

Jazmine's POV
I woke up in the middle of the night from yelling from my parents in there bedroom. I got up to hear what they were fighting about. I walked out of my room to go by there door I heard a loud slap. I flinched. I started to have tears in my eyes. I went back to my room. I mean I hear them fight a lot but nothing like this. I couldn't sleep.

I heard my mom shout one last time before I saw her open the door and slam it. I ran to her. I yelled. MOM WHERE ARE YOU GOING? Honey I'm just going to go cool off. I looked confused. I walked up stairs and went into my dads and moms room. Dad what happened. Nothing sweetie go back to bed. Where is mom going.

She said she needs to cool down. Okay? I walked back to my room not knowing what to think. I started to freak out. I started shaking and crying. My dad ran to my room. He looked at me. He sat on my bed. He hugged me tight. He held my head close but I was shaking and screaming. He ran to the bathroom and got a cup of water.

He ran back and he opened something. He said put it in your mouth and swallow with water. I took it and shaked. He hugged me for a while till I wasn't shaking. Dad what were you and mom talking about? A lot of things. Did you smack her? No I didn't. Then why did she have a red mark. She fell.

When she was walking. It was dark. Okay dad I'm going to bed. He walked out and I stayed awake. There is no way she could of tripped. I can't believe my dad would abuse my mom. I stayed up and stared up at the wall. I fell asleep for about 3 hours. Before I knew it my alarm went off. I smacked it off and moaned out of bed.

I went to my shower and turned it on to hot. I got a towel and put it on the rack. I got in and did my regular routine. I rinsed everything and washed my face. I turned the shower off and got my towel. I wrapped it around my wet warm body and walked out I got a T-shirt and some jean shorts.

I went back into my bathroom to do my makeup. I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I had a pop tart and orange juice. I sat at the table and ate my breakfast. My dad yelled from across the room the bus is here!! Okay dad bye. I ran out the door and saw the bus about to leave. Oh shit.

I litterly ran to the bus like there's no time tomorrow. I was running beside it and I threw a little rock at the window. And people looked at me. I waved and gave the motion to tell the bus driver I was running by the bus. The person did an okay emotion with the hands then I stopped.

The bus immediately stopped. I ran to the door and walked on the bus out of breath. Oh I'm sorry Jazmine. Yup yup thanks. I sat down in the back annoyed. Hey your sitting in the guys section. Dude there's a guys section? A yeah. Well does it look like I give a fuck. Haha no. One of the guys asked me you ran so fast are you thinking about joining football?

Oh I don't know. Oh come on. Your amazing runner. I mean I would think I'd be a track person not a tackle person. We will teach you. Who's we. All of us. A um I started to blush that I'm talking yo a full teem of football players. One just smiled at me. I smiled back. A. I got cut off. So you will be at practice don't be late it starts at 3:30. A um okay?

They all laughed and went off the bus. I was the last one off. The bus driver said you should really join. I'll think about it. I went to my locker to get my pencil and my books. I went to my first class witch was sosial studies. I looked to find an open seat. There was only one great. By 3 of the football players. Why?

I was heading towards my seat to sit. Just as I sat down my name was called up. Yeah? Hey can you come up. Um sure? What for? Tell us about yourself. Um well there's really nothing exiting really. My Name is Jazmine Lee Rose. I am from New York. My dad got a job here. And my parents want to start over with our lives.

So yeah I smiled. What are your hobbies? Oh we are going into that? Um. Well I sing I write songs and sing anywhere. I also enjoy playing my guitar. Someone blurted out so your like a girly girl? Um you can say that. I mean I don't dress in pink. Can I sit now?