I waited for her arrival, walking from one side to the other, wearing down unmercifully the sole of my combat boots. My gaze intercalated between Camila's room and the entrance of the waiting room.

Before long, Dinah arrived at the hospital. I saw the brunette walk hurriedly among the nurses in the hallway.

-Lauren! – she said before giving me a tight hug – Don't play with me, Lauren, please tell me that you saw her wake up.

-I saw her, Dinah. – I said pulling away from her to look into her hopeful eyes – I looked into her eyes and she said my name.

Dinah started crying and hugged me again.

-I wanted to be here to see it, I should've been.

-It's okay, what matters is that she's alright.

Dinah pulled away and just nodded her head.

-Did you call anyone else? – she asked, taking her phone from her purse.

-Yes, I called her mother and she said that she was on her way.

Dinah rolled her eyes, which made me laugh. I don't know why so much rancor towards that woman.

-I'll call everyone else, I still can't believe this.

Lívia came out of the room and already out of breath we surrounded the young nurse in search of answers. My heart was racing so fast in my chest, the scene of watching Camila squeezing my hand and looking at me was very much alive in my mind. At the memory of her saying my name, my urge was to scream.

-Where is she? I need to see her. – Dinah said agitated.

-Calm down, Ms. Hansen, we are taking care of her, soon you will all be able to see Ms. Cabello. – Lívia calmed Dinah, making her less agitated – I just came to see if Ms. Jauregui was calmer, I need to go back.

We both nodded and Lívia went back to Camila's room. Dinah took advantage while we waited and called everyone, even Rob. No one wanted to believe. I still found myself doubting the reality.

Little by little everyone arrived. Camila's parents were crying like babies. Sofi, unlike her parents, kept a broad smile on her face. Rob also arrived, but at the moment I wasn't in the mood to argue with him, I was just happy to finally have Camila back to "life".

Lívia and the doctor who takes care of Camila came towards the big group in the waiting room, announcing that we finally could see the Latina, but no more than three people at a time. And so it was done, group by group everyone entered her room, and I kept sitting, waiting until everyone left.

Dinah was beside me, tapping her foot on the floor nonstop. Her nervousness could be noticeable by miles away.

-Dammit, Dinah, I'm already nervous enough and you keep tapping your foot nonstop. – I grumbled, bringing my hand to her knee and holding it firmly, making the brunette stop.

-I can't. – Dinah pouted and removed my hand from her knee – I really need to see her, I still can't believe that she's awake.

-Neither can I, but you don't see me tapping my foot on the floor. – I crossed my arms, trying to keep calm.

-I don't know what you are talking about, it was you who saw her wake up. Ahh and speaking about that, what were you doing here at that hour? I thought you didn't come here anymore. – Dinah asked.

What exactly made me come here? I was also wondering that. Was it something that I felt? Was it like that day at Sté's house? I shook my head trying to get away from that thought.