“No I wouldn’t.” he said.

“Yes you would.” Brenda snapped back.

“Wouldn’t!”

“WOULD!”

“WOULDN’T!”

“WOU-” Brenda was yelling in Harry’s face before the door flung open. It was Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Ashley?

“ASHLEY!” I ran and jumped onto my twin sister.

“CAMMIE!”

“I missed you! Oh my god what are you doing here?!” I asked surprised.

“Well, I wanted to see Niall before he left and most importantly I wanted to see you.” She said. I hugged her again.

“I missed you too! It isn’t the same without my other half.” Ashley finished. Brenda rolled her eyes annoyed because the boys were here.

“They are interrupting my debate.” Brenda said. I chuckled.

“Oh come on love. Why do you have to be so opinionated?” Liam said to her.

“Because I do.” She said as she crossed her arms. She had an angry look on her face. Brenda always had to make a point.

“I think a gorgeous girl like you shouldn’t care so much.” Liam cooed. Brenda blushed and quickly turned away from him so he didn’t see. I laughed. I hugged all the boys and greeted them. We all just hung around the dorm room.

*

We all ordered pizza, buffalo wings, French fries, beer, and anything else you could think of. People think most dancers are anorexic but I can probably eat more than a football player. We were all sitting down in the middle of the floor. Brenda and I were watching the boys play poker. I was peeking over at Harry’s cards. Harry fumbled with his cards. He had an Ace of diamonds, a 4 of diamonds. The game was almost over. On the table was a 9 of hearts, an 8 of diamonds, a queen of diamonds, a jack of diamonds, and an ace of spades. I knew Harry had a good chance of winning because there are 3 diamonds on the table and he has 2 in his hand.  My dad taught me how to play poker a long time ago. I still remember some tips. Harry stared at his cards. I rested my chin on his shoulder as I stared at his cards.

“Do you want my help?” I whispered in his ear. Harry froze.

“I think I have it.” he said regaining his train of thought. I chuckled. Harry decided to fold. I shook my head at his idiotic mistake. After everyone folded, Liam still had his cards. He played his two jacks. The guys groaned as Liam took all the poker chips. Everyone got up and went to the small kitchen inside our dorm except harry and I.

“You could have won you know.” I said to Harry.

“No I couldn’t have.”

“Yes huh. Look.” I picked up the rest of the boys cards and looked at them. They were horrible. I picked up Harry’s old cards and I showed them too him.

“What about them?” He asked confused. I pulled out the 3 diamonds on the table and I put down his cards.

“You had 2 diamonds and there were 3 on the table. You had the nuts.” I said. Harry looked at me confused.

“The what?”

“The best hand.” I chuckled. Harry looked at his cards in shock and then glared at me. I giggled.

“You didn’t tell me you knew how to play poker.”

“You never asked.” I giggled. Harry smirked and had an evil look on his face. I got up to run away but he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down.

“HARRY!” I screamed. Harry tickled me and I laughed uncontrollably trying to gasp for air. I pushed his hands away from me.

“HARRY! STOP!!” He rolled on top of me. He stopped and stared into my eyes.

“How did I get so lucky?” Harry said. I smiled and blushed. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him deep and slow.

“Aw gross.” Zayn whined. Harry got off me and stood up. He pulled me off the floor.

“Okay, we need to do something fun tonight.” Louis said.

“Want to go this new club downtown?” Brenda suggested.

“Sure thing!” Harry said. We all nodded in agreement. We all got ready and headed to the club.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE DELAY THE STRUGGLE IS SO REAL! i am just exhausted and so busy! i have been meaning to update! but anyways i hope you enjoyed the chapter! any questions please comment