Little guts and I win it.

My group all busy talking expect one who noticed said, '' Guys, let's go. It's almost time up.''

''Dhruv, take it easy. Let's create a milestone of the first day: late to class. '' blurted Sameer.

'' Better idea. '' chirped Abhi shifting towards Shruti, '' for I want few more minutes to miss beauty. ''

'' No. Let's get out of here. '' Dhruv almost shouted. I had no idea why he was that concerned though I appreciated it. Girls stood up instantly and boys followed faster than them and then behind me, Dhruv started walking.

I heard shruti saying, "I think Dhruv has got the instant study mania."

"With the toppings of lecture Ostia and professor. Omg! What the hell, I said. " he laughed madly on his own joke while girls grunted.

" I heard. " Dhruv warned.

" It was supposed to be, " blurted the sameer.

The two who weren't in this conversation were Abhi and me. Abhi was busy checking out the other girls at other tables though standing to walk out and I was busy listening to them, listen to my thundering heart, and holding the gaze. What a multitasking I was, I appreciated.

Don't fool yourself! Just walk off him. As I was past him I tried to walk feet away, but he, noticing my moves, ran to the table near to me in seconds and leaned on it.

When I just walked to pass him by, I felt feet before me, and all I gathered the Situation to what and why it was when I found myself on the cafeteria floor.

Thud!

I replayed that sound which was made just a few seconds ago before concurring that those feet were none other than his. Obvious, that's for what all movement of him was.

My both arms hugging the cafeteria floor to save my nose hitting the floor. My back bulging out and I was on a crutch.

I heard Shruti and Richa shocked voice.

"Alia. Oh, God! Are you okay? "

I was all red with embarrassment. I heard a few laughs, giggles, and comments('that's hot and big, man' I heard). Dammit!

Before I could catch on Dhruv's and Abhi's stretched hands, jerk helped me to rise up by my arm, which to my surprise I allowed, whispered in my ear 'what's up... baby? Cool... Huh? '

My lips curved to curse him but his fingers tightened into my arms which kept my words or curse flowing free.

He steadied me and next, I noticed him gone with her. Why do this hen you caused it? I wanted to shout this but he was gone.

I would have fallen if it were not Sameer who caught me on guard. My ankle was sprained. It pained. My arms were hurting But not that much that my heart was aching and my hurt thumping with anger. That rage needed to be out but he was long gone satiated with an ais face.

''Alia, are you okay?  Are you hurt? " enquired Sameer steading me.

Go to hell!
Damn you! Hate you! You are an ean an I pig.

I said but not a word came out. What the hell I did to him to get this, I thought but couldn't coin one solid reason.

It's this you get when you don't follow their so-called RULES OF HERE which you still don't know what they are though. He was the one to bother me first.

I ran out only to stop at parking to pick my car to drive to my peace through my ankles hurt a lot. They called me from behind but I didn't bother to turn.