Well, he's lucky to have a good girl like me, so I blow his eyes and get the water in my sling bag and pour it to his eyes to cleansed it. After that, I saw a mole in his left eyebrow same as where Drew's mole located. I thought it was dirt so I scratch it and trying to get it away in his face then he arched his eyebrows and said this question, "What the hell are you doing?"

"There's a tiny black in there, trying to get rid of it."

He smiled back then. "It's my mole, you idiot."

He's so cute when he smiles. I don't get enough time to ask for his name because his mother already called her. She didn't even call him by his name, she just called him "SON".

"HEY! ... HEY! ... Stop looking at me like that. You're so creepy, idiot!" Not only has his mole looked similar to that boy, but also his attitude. Are they one?

I gave him a fake smile. He looked confused by the way he looks. He arched his eyebrows the way the boy in the beach arched his.

"Would you mind ..." I was about to ask him if he went to the beach when he's still young and if he have experience the same scenario like the boy has experience but he stop me by his words.

"Shut up! You're so annoying! Ask yourself." He spitted.

Urrghh. What's with this guy? He's always rude talking to me. Why can't he be as gentleman like Brad Pitt? Or as sweet as Jin Goo who played the role of Sao Dae-Young in the Descendants of the Sun.

I looked away trying to hide the tears slipping in my eyes. I felt disheartened by his words, I just don't know why. I was about to stand when Drew pulled my hands.

"Don't go anywhere else without me."

What those words mean? I don't want to look at him but I can't stop my head from turning. My eyes are unto him but his eyes are still glued on staring Candle. Okay, fine, I get it. I wish he can let go of my hand. I want to go somewhere. Somewhere surrounded by natural beauty.

"I also wonder if she really looks beautiful without her make up." Andrew whispered loudly.

I stand again for the second time.

Now, he's staring at me and I can't explain why my heart jumps so badly and I can't even utter a words. What the hell is happening to me? I am like a statue looking directly to a perfect toned man in front of me. Now, I am ice statue starting to melt because this guy is so damn hot. Why I am describing him that way? Hey, Brianna, wake up! You might be dreaming.

I felt someone is squeezing my hands. "Hey! Brianna, are you okay? You look so pale."

"Yeah. I'm okay Drew." I pulled my hands out his hands.

"Where are you going? We need to stay here. Nathalie might look for us when she comes back." Drew's irritated voice comes out.

"I need to pee." I lied. This uneasiness I feel, I can't understand it. This is the first time I feel this way. "Just stay here so you can pick Nathalie up."

"How 'bout you?" His tone sounds concern but I don't want to assume.

"I can manage." I give him a quick answer and started to walk.

Before going to somewhere, which I have no idea where to go, I went to where Candle standing and tell her that Drew want to tell her "Hi" and "She's beautiful". Candle smiled and looks at the direction of Drew and waves her right hand and smiles like a beauty pageant contestant.

----

The sky is bright and the clouds are like soft, fluffy, puffy, white cotton candy in the bright blue sky. Staring blankly to this beautiful painting made by our dearest Lord, I feel relax and calm watching those foamy clouds moving. Just wondering if I am the one moving or it is the cloud moving or the Earth just revolving?