Chapter 3

"Do not dwell on the past, live on the present and survive until future comes."

I finally walk back to our classroom but I saw a horde of students in the field, so I stopped. That face sounds familiar to me - he's the boy I saw in the restaurant yesterday. Yeah, yesterday, I saw this guy staring at this old lady. Followed her until her black limousine sped toward the big city.

His eyes is filled with anger, the same eyes I saw yesterday, but why? Now, here he is starting a fight by altercating with this guy wearing Giorgio Brato Distressed leather jacket in this bunch of people. Holy shit, I remember this guy, and no doubt that he came from a powerful and wealthy family for he is Nathaniel Beyer, the owner of Beyer Company - a famous company not only in Germany but also in different country.

I looked at the direction of our classroom and took one step but the scenario behind changed. I heard those people yelling, "FIGHT!!", "FIGHT!!", "FIGHT!!"

At that moment, I was horrified because Nathaniel, wearing that expensive leather jacket fell in the ground as he received that left uppercut of this guy. But the next thing came was unbelievable. Almost 20 men ran towards this guy and bit him. They punched, kicked and drubbed him. If I am not mistaken, they are the "BAGANG" - Brutal Atheist Gang, the most powerful, rich and dangerous gang in the university. According to their rule, no one will be harm unless someone harms their ally. But this rule is no use if they have fraternity battle around the city. But since that guy started the fight, they will give him a war.

I jumped in and passed the crowd then run towards the guy's side.

"STOP IT!!" I bellowed.

I'm still not okay from last fight but there's no turning back.

"STOP IT! YOU MAY KILL HIM!!" I yelled.

I know this is true for they are brutal. They killed many people. Thanks to them for killing those idiots who fool others but I will not let them kill this man. There's something in him that tells me that he has this pure kind-heart. They should never end his life like this.

The guidance counselor sprang from the crowd then yelled to cease the fire and stopped the commotion. Nathaniel runs together with the 20 men. The crowd started to go back in their own classroom while I help this filthy guy. I carried him to best place I know, the garden. I left him in the bench for awhile to get some bandage and other medicine for his wounds.

There's no patient, no nurse. The clinic is empty, my chance to get the things I needed. I saw the medicine kit so I get it then run fast so no one could see me.

Back to the garden, I saw Brianna cleaning the wounds of that guy.

Is her class done?

I lend her the bandage and the betadine for I am not good of putting those. I just watch her until she finished wrapping those on his wounds.

"You okay?" Brianna asked.

"Yeah, thanks." He tried to move but he can't.

"Hey, take a rest dude." I uttered.

He lay down on Brianna's lap then sleep.

Who is this guy? He's hiding something. I know there is.

10 minutes after, he finally opened his eyes then sit erectly. He stretched his arms then smiled to Brianna.

"Thanks again. Need to go!" He tried to make a hasty exit but unconsciously I stopped him from walking.

"Can we talk first?" My voice is calm.

Brianna stared at me blankly. If she trying to ask me why, well, I don't know too.

"What's the problem dude?" He asked.