Chapter 6

I will light up your day my Candle when someone tries to blow and kill your day. - LIGHTER

I told her millions of times that she's beautiful even without her make up but she still apply everyday. For me, she's perfect. Her long softly layered blonde hair, her stunning baby blue eyes and stellar skin tone, really suits her personality. Just hate everytime that she put dark brown eyeshadows. She looks like a hot rock-star and who would think that this girl is the president of the Seed's class. Actually, she's very popular even though students from Seed don't really interact with regular students. That's also the reason why we met each other. I am from the regular class, section B. We first met accidentally in our subdivision. It's a very long story but to make everything short, she's different from other girls. The first time that I saw her, I knew that this girl is weird. Really weird. But I love her weirdness.

"Hey! Are you ready little buddy?" I walk toward her. She's sitting on her throne, that's what she called that chair, facing the mirror.

I put my hand in her head and messed her hair up. She hates that but I love to do it.

"Geez. What the - YOU!!" She glared at me.

Now, she clenched her fist and jaw in irritation and sternly looked at me. I gave her a grin and now she's running towards me and start to tickle me. She knows my weakness.

"Hey! Stop ... stop it dude." I laugh so hard. Laugh out of my lungs. "Dude, stop it! I can't breathe."

She stopped then pinched my nose until it turns to red.

"Ouch. Why did you do that?" I asked with my eyebrows arching.

"I told you not to dare hold my precious hair!" She yelled then pout.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Then Mrs. Becker comes in.

"Oh, you're bestfriend is here. That's why you're too loud. I thought something is goin' on here so I urgently go here to find what's happening. Is everything alright?" Mrs. Becker gives us a lovely smile while asking that question.

"Yeah! Everything is fine mom. Thanks for the concern." My bestfriend smiles back.

----

Drew's POV

We went to our classroom and everybody was looking in our direction. I am not famous at all. Why are they looking at me like I'm the superstar of the year?

I look at Nathalie who walks not looking on her direction. She was just looking at the ground the whole time. I stop walking and so did she. She didn't utter a words or attempt to take a step to keep going. I come closer to her, and since I am taller than her so I bend forward. I look directly at her; she has a diamond-shape face with a long, black, thick curly hair. Her eyes are dark brown and I think she's more beautiful when she smiles. And her lips -

"What's wrong Drew?"

I didn't realize that our face is close enough.

"uh - uh, I'm so-rry." I get tongue tied. I can't pronounce the words that I should say. "Uh, you know you're beautiful when you smile." I said while not looking at her. "And you know, you should lift up your face while walking. I mean, you don't need to cover your face with your hair and walk while looking at the ground. You look like sadako."

I think she's not listening because she didn't look at me so I lift her chin, put the hair that covered her face beside her ear, then, unconsciously pinched her cheeks trying to make her face smile.