TEN

I Z Z A R Y

"Come on Raja." I say shaking him. He wouldn't budge. We had to go to work today, but after the accident... He hasn't really been the same.

"I told you I don't feel like it." He doesn't feel like it. "Well you need the money so, at least come and stay for a few hours." He sluggishly arose from the chair and went to the back of his apartment. Hopefully to take a shower.

I turned on a bit of music to lighten it up around here. I scrolled throughout phone and found one. Rihanna's needed me.

I started to finish up the dishes I messed up and quickly rinsed them. "But baby don't get it twisted... You was just another nigga on the hit list..."

Raja came and started singing it too. "Didn't they tell you that I was a savage." He walked up to me and kissed me on the lips. I didn't know exactly how to feel. We hadn't talked about taking things any further.

"Woah." I say pushing him back. "Why you rejecting me?" Rejection wasn't the thing. Nobody even confessed any feelings.

"You just kissed me like it wasn't anything." He rolled his eyes. "That's because it wasn't. I've been feeling you." This time I rolled my eyes.

I hated when people suppressed their feelings and shit. It's aggravating and then they mad when you with somebody else.

"Somebody must have practiced this speech." I say aloud, which I didn't mean to say. "I ain't practice shit. I really do like you. Otherwise I wouldn't have spent all this time on you, or I wouldn't have called you all those nights. You really pissing me off." He said calmly.

"Practiced..." He mumbled walking off. Should I feel bad? I don't feel bad. I said what I had to say and it felt so good.

......

On the way to work, Sorry was playing and I didn't know how to feel. Every time I sung a part Raja would cut his eyes at me. Like nigga stop looking at me.

Now we were at work and he was giving me the silent treatment. Not that I cared. I was just saying what I felt.
Maybe he didn't practice, but does that not excuse the fact that he didn't say anything about us moving forward as a couple? No it does not!

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Sydney asked. She starting already. "Nothing girl. What's wrong with you?" She laughed. "Your daddy dick in my mouth last night." I rolled my eyes and let out a giggle. "Bitch my momma would tap that ass quick."

"None of that profanity!" My boss, Kelis, walked up. She wasn't that old, but she wasn't young either.

"Yes." Sydney said walking past her to go to the break room. "That bitch always on break." Kelis said walking away. I laughed so hard.

I hoped that me and Raja could move past this.

So y'all go read my other book "Inversion" normally y'all would've been given it some play.

Comment and vote!