THREE: Helping the Help

J A Y D E N

"I'm gay."

I didn't really know how to help him. What could I do?

"You sure?" I asked. I didn't want him to be one of those people who weren't sure. That flipped flopped. People like that couldn't live life to it's fullest.

"I'm positive." He spoke back. His crying seemed to stop. I was not sure how this was going to turn out for him in the end, but I hoped for the best.

"Well is that all?" I asked another question. "Yes that's it. I think I'm going to go on home." He got up but I pulled him back down. "If you want you can stay the night. You know the guys be out this time of night." He nodded and sat down on my bed.

"So when are you going to come out?" He shuffled a bit on the bed. "I honestly don't know. I want to make sure I'm ready." I need Izzy here. He could probably help.

"You want to talk to Izzy?" Hesitating he answered a quick yeah and flew back on my pillows. "Dude chill. All this will build you up." I tell him. I ain't know what I was talking about but I hoped Izzy walked through that door soon.

I Z Z A R Y

"Let's go chill at your house." I made a stank face and was about to call him a bitch. "Listen I ain't with that calling me a bitch shit. I just made a suggestion." A suggestion that is a no go.

"I don't know you like that." He chuckled. "You are something else." Well who wasn't?

"What does this chilling consist of?" I asked. If his intentions were to fuck, then that was a no go. "Watch Tv and eat all your food." I guess that was okay.

"Okay. Follow me."

............

"Your crib is nice." He said a little too loud. "Shhh." I said quietly. He hushed and looked a little startled. "Why do I have to hush?" I made the nigga face. "My sister and brother are here." Where my mom was I didn't know but she was grown.

"Ohh. They live with you?" He asked a lot of questions. "You talk a lot." He smirks. "I've been told." I walked by him and patted his chest.

"I see you feeling a nigga." I made another stank face. "I hear that your cocky." His smile came up again. "Why do you smile so much? " he kept that same smile on his face.

"I don't know it's something I always do." He didn't smile that day I met him. "Follow me." I walked past my brothers room and heard two voices. "Listen I'll get my brother to talk to you. Chill. He knows more about it than I do."

I'm not even going to peep in.

We make it to my room and he sprawled out on my bed. "Nigga get up." He sits up and removes his shoes. "Don't get too comfortable, you not staying." I tell him as I go take a shower.

While I'm taking my shower I hear my bathroom door creek open. The toilet seat was the next thing I heard being pulled down. The zipper was being unzipped and some stiff clothes flopped down.

"It's me I gotta shit." I rolled my eyes so hard. "Why while I'm taking a shower?" He ain't say anything, so I peeped my head out of the shower. His eyes were closed and he was focused hard on the task.

"Hurry the fuck up!" I yelled and he jumped. As he jumped he let out a fart. "Don't scare me like that!" He yelled. I have him a stank face and pushed the shower curtain closed.

"Hurry up I would like to get out of the shower." I say as I heard the toilet flush.

What did I do to deserve this?

Y'all this is just a filler chapter.

I just want to let it be known...

Don't inbox me or anything of the sort on some bullshit. It's disrespectful and a lot of other shit.

And I want to thank the loyal people who've been there since the beginning. You know who you are. Now you ghost reading hoes... Bitch just... I don't even know what to say but Fuck you bitches! Can't even support someone by tapping a star.

Until next time hoes... 💋

Comment and vote