Prolouge

I Z Z A R Y

"Jaylen get up!" I whisper tell at my little brother. He was always over sleeping. His alarm clock was irking me .

"It's time for school already?" I knodded my head and walked down the hall to my spare bedroom in my three bedroom apartment.

"Ma you taken Jay to school?" I asked her as she shook her head yes. "I'm about to get up and make breakfast in a second. I'm tired." She probably was considering both of my parents had been working hard to get their home back.

They lost it in a fire and had been living with me the past two months. I had no problem because they're family.

"Izzy!" Jay shouted and I sorta ran to the back of my room where he was using my bathroom. "What?" I asked as I stepped into the bathroom and he was naked. "Boy put some damn clothes on!" I say. Jay was a sophomore in highschool. He was old enough to do a lot of things, but my parents made sure he focused on school.

"You got Leya up?" He asked and I shook my head. I raced down the hall to the spare room Jay was in and woke Leyona up.

"I've been up. I'm waiting on Jay. You know Daddy likes his privacy in the mornings." She said sitting up in the bed in a gown.

I couldn't lie and say my sister wasn't beautiful. She was everything. She was in the twelfth grade and she was hell on wheels but a sweetheart also.

"Well you need to get up because breakfast should be ready soon." I made my way back to my room to collect my clothes for the day, which were my work clothes.

I didn't have class on this particular day. I was working on my bachelors degree in graphic design. That's what I loved to do.

"Love you ready to eat?" My mother, Hazel, asked. She was so delicate, yet fiesty. "Yes mam. Just let me finish up in here." I say.

Just as I said that my father walked by. He hated the fact that I was gay. We have barley spoken three words to each other since they've been living here. The only reason I let him stay is because of my mom. She asked. He could go jump off a cliff.

"Frankie you can't say good morning to your son?" My mother asked him and he shrugged. "When he stops being a faggot, then maybe we can talk." I shook my head and smirked.

Everybody isn't going to accept you for who you are. There is nothing I can say to him.

"I can't with you this morning Frankie." My mother rolled her eyes and walked over to me. "Don't worry about him Izzy. You keep being you. I'm grateful that my little man has grown up to be responsible." My mom made me smile. She has always been supportive of me.

"See you keep boosting this faggots head up." I was no masculine guy. I dipped and dabbed in makeup. Hair was never an issue.

"Well you can leave if you don't like it." My mother told my father. He rolled his eyes at me. "Okay." I smirked a bit and walked to the kitchen.

"Jaylen! We're not staying here with this faggot." My brother was sitting at the table eating his breakfast. My dad didn't have a car.

"Yes he is Frankie." My mom said and came into the kitchen to stir the grits. "No he's not Hazel. I refuse for him to stay in this faggots home! He will be just like his brother if he doesn't get out now!" He was making a scene. It was unneeded.

"Dad your always doing this. He's gay so what?" Leyona said. They always got into it. "So what? In the bible it says it clearly that you aren't supposed to be gay!" He roared in her face.

"And your being judgemental. It also states that." She smirked and turned to eat what my mother had sat in front of her. "Slay." I told my sister as I snapped my fingers.

I was close with the both of my siblings. They made me feel warm on the inside. My mother brought joy and they were warmth.

If he wanted to be an asshole... Then he can leave. Somebody will love this faggot one day.

Soo this is my newest addition to the others. I honestly wanted to wait... But I didn't want to wait anymore.

Thanks for all of the support.