Chapter 12: Updation

Chapter 12 Preview: Not really ? xD

Time sure flies fast... And I'm getting more and more busy these days!

I left the house by 8am then came home at 7pm. ._.

Then I'm having a sorethroat and cold...

I need handicaps... Augh Dx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Okay! So I'm still in the middle of writing chapter 12 and... yeah. I can't think much because of my sorethroat and cold.

.

In chapter 12... I'll probably not just continue their games of "Stuck in the Mud" but also do the Truth or Dare game in it.

Even though I like writing the Truth or Dare in chapter 12, I'm still running out of ideas what kind of Questions or Dares would I make them ask/request/demand/do. So, please, feel free to make a suggestions.

.

You can ask any for the characters active in the chapters at the moment ( see page 11 in fanfiction.net : https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11962532/11/Are-you-In-or-Out ), whether it's truth questions or dares. You name it~.

.

Thank you and Have a Good Day~.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12: Are you In or Out? [ Preview ]

.

"It seems that this will be a interesting match..."

"Glad to see you found amusement in this, Mibuchi-senpai"

"Oh,no. Don't get me wrong, Sei-chan. If anything, I'm interested how this will go on"

.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm not one to back down that easily"

"Oh?"

"Even if it is the captain, I won't back down. The match hasn't started yet anyways... This are just warm-ups"

.

"I don't know if you're really just that oblivious or just plain idiot"

"That's rude, Aomine-kun and what do you mean by that?"

"You're like a prey surrounded by two predators"

"Huh?"