Countdown! Start!

Sorry for the long update. I just gotten busy with other things...

I also wanted to make this chapter longer than the others.

I'll also be changing the chapter's titles. But more like just adding some more words to the titles.

Like Arc or something~? Dunno.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We've got alot more people in here now," Hyuuga informed while looking at everyone. "Should we play something else?"

"Hmmm...," Riko was in deep thoughts while eyeing every people with them "You're right... I think playing Hide and Seek will be a little difficult for us considering more people joined in"

"So, what should we do next?" Koganei asked.

Everyone begun thinking when an idea popped in Takao's mind and perked up.

"I know!" He begun, making everyone surprised an quickly turned to face him "Let's play 'Stuck in the Mud'!"

"Stuck in the what?" Izuki asked, confused.

Fukuda raised his hand to gain everyone's attention and asked "Does it include real mud?... I hope not"

Himuro chuckled "No, it doesn't, Fukuda-san"

"Then, how do you play it?" Furihata asked.

"It's a variation of tag," Kagami started explaining "Like in the game of tag, the tagger chased the players that are in the game. The difference is that when the player got tagged, they have to stand with their legs and arms apart and they cannot move. The only way to release them or untagged them is to go under the player who got tagged, either their legs or arms by the player who hasn't been tagged yet"

Himuro continued the explanation "The game continues for about 5-10 minutes or until everyone got tagged. But since we got alot of people, we can use more taggers"

"There you have it," Riko said simply. "Did everyone understand?"

Everyone nodded in understanding.

"How will we split up the players and the taggers?" Tsuchida inquired.

"I have an idea!," Kise gleefully said, gaining everyone's attention and kept quiet, asking for him to continue.

"I have two colored papers here with me. We can use them to know who are the players and the taggers"

-Silence-

.

.

.

"I'm not gonna ask wherever you get that colored papers from" Kasamatsu huffed, Kise pouted at his statement.

"It's almost like Kise already know this is gonna happen" Aomine added.

"Ki-chan! Are you secretly a masochist?!" Momoi asked, giving Kise a face of disbelief.

"Wha?! I am not! And which part am I a masochist, Momoichii!?" Kise wailed.

"Be quiet, idiot!" Kasamatsu irritatedly kicked Kise.

"Wha! Kasamatsu-senpai! Hidoi!"

"Anyways!," Riko exaclaimed to get everyone's attention "We'll only need two colors. Kise-kun, please get them ready"