Hiders and Seeker(s)

*Dies* ... Somehow... I can't seem to picture what will happen next...

Great! Cliff hanger for me too! What kind of author am i?!

Inner self: Basically, you're a noob, duh?

Outer self: Please be quiet...

" I'm sorry for the Lack of Title! q.q "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I found you~ Akashi-kun"

...

Akashi blinked once, blinked twice ... Then it finally dawned on him.

'Ah! I forgot we're in the middle of a game! How can I be so careless?!' He inwardly scold himself, all the awhile the teal head couldn't get enough smiling at himself, getting a sense of victory for capturing his former teammate unaware of his surrounding, even though he was amused, he felt worried and wanted to ask why his former captain was spacing out but... He'll ask some other time.

"How long are you going to be frozen there, Akashi-kun?" Kuroko asked, stiffening a chuckle that's about to come out of his mouth.

Akashi sighed "I was too deep in thoughts that I didn't even sensed your presence...," He chuckled awkwardly and turned his attention completely to the teal head "Sorry about that"

"It's alright," Kuroko replied, smiling a bit, but then his smile grew a bit, making Akashi blinked his eyes again "I first found Akashi-kun of all people! I'm feeling a sensation of victory" He chuckled.

Akashi glared a little at his former teammate "I should congratulate you for that achievement of yours but I'm rather feeling insulted"

"Is that so~?" Kuroko smiled playfully when he saw his former captain glared at him.

Akashi's eyebrows twitched at the teal head's response, then sighed "Whatever"

"Alright~," Kuroko smiled in victory "I have to find the others. Akashi-kun can go back to our picnic spot" He then turned around and started walking to find the others but was stopped when his arms was gripped by his former captain.

...

Akashi grabbed the teal head's wrists gently when the teal head was about to walked off, but told to be truth, he was also shocked by his own action.

"Wait" Akashi managed to said after he tooked hold of the teal head's wrists and stopped the teal head from taking another step.

Kuroko was surprised by his former captain and turned around to face him again.

"What is it, Akashi-kun?"

"I'll... go with you"

Kuroko only blinked.

Akashi sighed when he saw the teal head's confused expression. "Don't worry, I won't get in your way," He gently let go of the teal head's wrists. "I'll just tag along...," A smirked made its way to his lips "I want to see their reactions once you found them in their hiding spots"

It's Kuroko's turn to sigh "Akashi-kun sure is having fun"

Smirk still on Akashi's face, he respond "Better than just staying and waiting,right?," He walked past the teal head then looked by his shoulder "Let's go?"

Kuroko nodded his head and walked along side with his former captain.

...

Kuroko and Akashi have been wandering around the area when they heard a crunching sound. They stopped on their tracks and looked at each other.