J-Hope (Angst)

You and J-Hope have been going out for 6 years now. But you never knew his secret. His BIGGEST one. He was very terrified to tell you because he didn't want to ruin the relationship between you that you guys have had for a long time.

"Hobi-ah, wanna come with me to the mall? I've gotten my raise today." You asked as you opened the door to your room. You found J-Hope on the bed with the drawer open and he jumped when he saw you. "GAH! Sorry (Y/N) you scared me." He said as he put the equipment back in the drawer and smiling innocently.

"What's that?" You inquired. "Nothing. Just some pictures of you and I before." He responded. You nodded and asked again "Wanna come?" he looked at you and just shook his head. He then put his hand to his neck and rubbed it. "I've got a bad neck. Sorry babe. But i'll be better before our wedding in 2 months. Okay?" He smiled. You returned a smile and left. You were shopping for some wedding invitations for your friends, colleugues and relatives. And obviously new clothes.

After you left, J-Hope sighed and looked to the floor in fright. He was worried you might think suspicious of him. He wanted to tell you real bad but he thought you wouldn't take it.

_________

"Excuse me Miss but do you have any wedding invitations here?" You politely asked the employee for any invitations. She replied with a smile "Of course. Here my love." You thanked her and looked for a design that looked simple but beautiful. Then there was one that caught your eye quickly. It was a white invitation with pink water colours going from hot pink to light pink with a lace overlap and a ribbon bow on the front.

"Perfect. Miss please may i get 60 of these?" You counter her. She nodded and went to the supply storage. While waiting you got out your phone to see if J-Hope texted or called you. Nothing. You just tilted you head and pouted. You put it back in your bag and when the employee came, you were handed the invitations and thanked her once more.

You walked to the till and payed everything. "Thank you very much." You smiled and walked out. You spotted your favourite shop and it was on sale. "OMG SALE! YEEEEEEE!" You ran to the shop and grabbed everything you loved.

_________

"Crap! She almost saw. What will i..." J-Hope was cut off by screaming from out the window. He stood up and looked down at the park. There was a man abusing a lady. Slapping, kicking, punching, everything. "What the hell? What is he doing? That bastard is harming the lady!" J-Hope ran from the window to the drawer and grabbed a knife. "I'll teach him a lesson." He heaved and ran down the stairs to the park.

Once he reached the park, he yelled "HEY SICKO! You better let the lady go or you're going to be the one that is harmed." The man chuckled and carried on. J-Hope's face went red and he ran to him. He grabbed his shoulder, turned him around and whispered "Your dead."

He drew the knife from his pocket and stabbed the man at least 5 times. "YOU BASTARD! YOU NEVER LISTENED!" He looked up to the lady and asked politely "Are you alright?" The lady nodded and ran away. Police cars came and took away J-Hope. "Wait no i can explain" J-Hope pleaded but they just pulled him into the police car.

________

"Please if you'll just let me explain-" J-Hope was holding onto the jail bars while begging the police officer for him to explain. "Enough! Your arrested because your arrested!" The police officer cut him off. J-Hope groaned and sat back on the chair.

________

You finished all you shopping and were about to go home until you received a phone call. "Hello?" You inquired. "Hello? Are you (FN/LN)?" You replied with a yes and they continued. "We have Jung Hoseok behind bars here in Seoul Police Department. Would you be alright on bailing him out?" Your eyes were wide and there was a 10 second silence until the officer said "Hello?" You replied "Yes. Yes i will." You hung up and drove straight to the police station.

________

"I'm here to bail out Jung Hoseok. How much?" You asked while panting. He told out the amount and paid him final. "(Y/N)!" J-Hope's voice was in surprise and he ran to hug you? You stood there without returning a hug. He pulled back and looked at you in a sad way. "(Y/N), i know. I'm so so so so sorry. I promise i won't get myself into jail again." You rolled your eyes and walked away. He ran after you and pulled you shoulder in order for you to face him.

"I said i was sor-" he was cut off by you yelling "I DON'T FRICKING CARE!" You walked out the doors and turned to him. "Why were you put into jail? Tell me Jung Hoseok!" He was shocked because you have never called him by his real name before. "(Y/N), it was nothing major." He ginned to calm you down.

"Nothing major? Explain the damn blood on your hands then." You spoke loudly. He released his hand from your grip and hid it behind his back. "Nothing. I-I promise." He stuttered You shouted loudly "JUNG HOSEOK! DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME! A MURDERER! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE! A DAMN MURDERER!" He was petrified and tried calming you down. "(Y/N), please let me expl-" He was cut off by your words.

"NO NEED FOR A DAMN EXPLANATION HOSEOK. WE'RE DONE! FORGET ABOUT THE WEDDING. IT'S NEVER EVER, GONNA HAPPEN. I can't believe you Jung Hoseok." You walked away. You left J-Hope standing there in confusion, anger, sadness and terror. "(Y/N), please..." He whispered as he watched you walk away.

__________________

END'O'STORY! This one was long. This was almost 1000 words. Lol. More coming soon lovelies! Baboosh! ~Shania