J-Hope

"Hobi, please listen to me!" You yelled at J-Hope but he just ignored you. Your starting to get unhappy by his actions. You kept yelling at him and he finally said something. "(Y/N)! I had enough! Okay?! I had enough. Now you stay here and think about everything you've done while I go out and take a breather, okay?!" You shook your head and you followed him.

"(Y/N)! What did I sa...nevermind. Just waste your time trying to apologizing to me." There was a big crowd outside for some reason. J-Hope was squashed in the crowd and you followed behind. You grabbed his jumper and he stopped. "Please Hobi. Hear me out." He turned to you and looked at you quite hatefully. "What?"

A tear streamed down your face and you started explaining. "Please Hobi. I'm sorry for what happened last night. I know I shouldn't of ignored you because I should of know you were going to be upset. I love you too much to ever make you mad. Please forgive me babe. I don't want to ever let you go . When you were mad, I know I have made a big mistake. Please. I love you."

Your eyes were whelming up and when you looked up, the crowd was gone, and so was he. You cried and fell to your knees. You sobbed a lot and it started to rain. You whispered "I...love you" it continued to rain heavily. You felt something wrap around your shoulders. It felt like a jacket.

A strong arm pulled you up to your feet and the arms turned you around. The hands wiped away the tears from your face and lifted your head to look into their eyes. "I love you more (Y/N)." It was J-Hope. You smiled and hugged him. But suddenly your smile faded. "Hobi, I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't of acted that way. But, what made you change your mind?"

He looked at you and smiled. "Thinking about you upset hurts me, and I felt guilty aswell. I'm sorry aswell Jagiya. I love you." You smiled and whispered in his ear "I love you more Hobi"