Girl Meets Farkle's Choice

CAN WE HAVE A WOOT WOOT FOR ONE MORE CHAPTER UNTIL I START TO WRITE SEASON TWO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

-

"I think Castiel is cute."

"Psh. No. Sam's clearly more gifted in the looks department."

"Cas has nice eyes. What does your Sam have?"

"Good hair. And he's a moose." Lucas smirked at me. He was propped up on both elbows with his head resting on his hands. I laughed and shoved him, making him lose balance and fall onto the floor. We were eating breakfast on his bed and watching Supernatural (Duh.) on my phone.

Our Aunt bustled into the room, frowning when she saw that we were eating on the bed. "Eat it up, kids. You're going to be late." Lucas pulled himself back up and his face was red, hopefully because he'd been laughing.

"She's right. We're going to miss the morning announcements if we don't hurry." He said, downing the rest of his cereal in one quick gulp. Unlike my brother, I was not a fast eater.

"What's so special about today's announcements?"

"Riley's doing them."

"Oh," I said. "Ohhhhh. Alright big brother, let's go to school now so we can watch Riley do the morning announcements," I teased.

Lucas rolled his eyes and poked me on the way out. "Shut up."

"What? I can't help it," I replied, defensively. "Ever since my own love life flushed itself down the toilet, I've only got your romance with my best friend to keep me entertained." That one comment made him shut his mouth. Naturally, when I got home that night when Farkle and I fought, I broke down and told Lucas everything. It had been almost three full weeks and Lucas still felt mad at him for talking to me the way he did. I had cooled off after a day, but I still resolved to not speak to Farkle until he apologized.

The rest of the walk to school was silent.

-

Oh boy. Lucas was right. The Riley Announcements were hilarious.

"Hello. I'm Miley Flachuse with this year's flearning amousenents." Beside her Maya trying to contain her laughter. I couldn't help giggle myself. "Today's lunch in the cafemetorium will be hot males."

Mr Matthews cringed. "Hot tamales, I'm hoping."

I glanced over at Lucas, and he was holding his stomach. But he wasn't laughing. His face was all scrunched up. Oh great, I thought. He's sick. So we ended up missing the rest of Riley's announcements because I had to take him to the nurse, and from there Aunt Flo came and took him to the hospital when the pain got worse and he threw up. I insisted on staying with him the whole time, though. Okay, yeah, partly because I didn't want to go back to class and see Farkle without Lucas.

By the time I'd dragged myself back, everyone was seated and the lesson was in full swing. Can lessons be in full swing or is that line reserved for things like dances? I didn't know.

"I'll go! I'll go right now!" Maya was saying, pointing at the door and grinning at Farkle.

"Where are we going?" I asked, sliding into my seat.

Riley shifted to face me. "Oh, nothing. It's just...I think it will be sad when Farkle doesn't love us both the same." I noted her choice of words. Both Riley and Maya didn't know about what happened on the roof yet, and I intended to make sure they never found out.