i'll be there for you... 'cos im the one you'll come running to...

As i sat on the train whishing it would go faster, a young girl about 5 or 6 came up to me.

"excusse me, Harry?" she was so sweet and looked extreamly fimilar.

"'Sup sweetheart" what? it never hurts to be nice... although to be nice to a kid you don't know thats just a bit wiered

"Do you know my sister? Courtney" Ahhh thats why she looks so fimilar - shes the little girl on Courtney's phone, her wall paper, only ther are three boys on it aswell, ill have to ask her about it -  you can tell she courtney's sister. They have the same eyes, the same nose and weirdly the same lips omg how i missed them lips... "Hello? Harry?"

"oh yeah sorry. yeah i do know her infact im going to see her now." she smiled, showing pearly white teeth and little dimples, Wow even there smile was the same.

"im Caitlan." she said sticking her hand out.

"Harry," i said shaking her hand then picking her up hugging her, while she giggled

"hehe your funny, where are the others? i know courtney knows you all she sent my mummy a picture of you all, with Abi and Beth."

"errrmm, at Abi and Beths house. How come ive never seen you around at her place?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i talked to caitlan for the majority of the trip untill heer and her mum got off just the stop before mine. i'd lernt an awful lot of stuff about Courtney that i knew i'd be able to use ainst her. Taking out my phone i text courtney letting her know that i was almost there.

           As soon as i stepped off the train Courtney was hugging me, hugging her back i felt my top getting wet and i realised she was crying.

" hey," i said stroaking her hair.

"hey," she said smiling up at me. her green eyes didnt have there usual shine in them. i smiled back and wiped away the tears that were still on her cheecks. "lets go, were gettin weiered looks... well im not you are... your hairs to easily reconisable!" she half laughed.

I chuckeled "how are we gettin back to yours? please don't say another train or other forms of transport where i'll be reconised!"

"ummm  well my mum droped me off and left me the car then got a lift home but you gotta drive. cos i still cant"

"I havent got a license you know? im only a few months older then you."

" yeah your four months n 25 days older then me.... Livi worked it out. and i havent got mine either dunt stop me" she said cheekily

"Courtney! you know thats illegal!"

"i only ever drive to the shops! - or Abi n Beths place" i didnt realise we'd been walking untill we were stood next to a yellow Fiat. i rembered her saying something about a car called Bert.

"is this bert?"

"ummm yeah Beth paid for him fixing since i dont have a car anymore,"

"Oh yeah" i must have sounded so morbid, i opened the passenger door and helped courtney to get in with out falling over then walked arouond to the drivers side and got in. when i was in i looked at her "ready?"

"ummm yeah." she didnt look so sure.

"Courtney, What happened? - you dont have to tell me though just tell me to keep my nose out."

"No, no, it's okay. When we got discharged from the hospital we went to Louis'  and stayed there for a few days, oh my god his sisters are just so cute i love them..."