Hell for Leather

I could feel the raw power between my legs the bucking and dodging the snow flew everywhere the scream filled my helmet. i looked up as my snowmobile screamed with power flying p the mountain in six feet of fresh powder it punched through the snow banks spraying me with powder. Me and my friends had made the journey to the rocky mountains to go sledding over Christmas break. there were six of us including myself. i had brought a 800cc Polaris assault ( a $13500 peace offering from my mom) The raw power of the machine had helped me over the past three days to climb mountains and in every way shape and form out do my friends. i had gained these friends after my fight in shop class. they had grouped around us yelling and afterwards we skipped class and went to 7-11 for victory slurpees and pizza. our shop teacher was a old fashioned shop teacher never mentioned the fight to the principal like there was anything they could do with it happening across the street. I had worried whether these guys were my real friends or just hanging with me after the fight; but they accepted me into there group and now we were sledding in the mountains! I had invited my dad to come see me up here as my mom hadn't come. I was so excited to see him, I had seen my grandpa a bunch as he often came into lethbridge to see me. later that night my dad showed and I ran out and shook his hand and after a few hours he had to go back and he got a rare Rusty Tyler hug. I also had a new addition to my life, well actually its two my friend Webb lived on a acreage so he let me keep a new horse there. A small tough black and white paint gelding named Bandit. he had recently proven himself when me and Webb started winning team roping buckles. at practice one time i saw this girl barrel racing. she was tall with long brunette hair and just generally pretty we hit it off and started dating in October. her name was Cassey. i had had girlfriends before and even though i liked them. Cassey was the first girl I've ever loved. we would go on long trail rides and after the snow came i took her out on my sled racing across fields cutting out across sloughs punching up through snowbanks. our first date we went to a movie then i drove around a bit in my truck; then she hopped into middle seat just as "you gonna kiss me or not" came on the radio  and she started to cuddle up to me and then I went for it and we kissed a little... Then a lot. We would enjoy our trail rides hunting. Creek bottoms for deer and cows chasing both. Cassettes would yell advice as me and bandit chase deer and antelope across pastures me doing my best u to rope them. School was actually fun I was enjoying my courses and my friends. I would always take the kid I fought's seat in any class just to provoke him but he was scared of me for sure. E and my friends went hunting in the weekends mainly for grouse and pheasant. We rode horses, quads and sleds every free second we got. Cassie got involved in my friends and my life riding with us; her and Webbs girlfriend Kelly and Cassey became really good friends through us guys. Mom began talking about a move and I knew it was into the US but I didn't know where it was and I did not want to go. She phoned me the night dad came out to see is and said that she had huge news and sounded excited. I really hoped it was that I could go to the ranch for branding. We continued sledding having an amazing time; Cassey, Kelly and two of the other guys girlfriends came up to  the mountains to see us and we cuddled around a massive fire. The next morning we loaded sleds in trailers and boxes of trucks and started the three hour drive home. Cassey and me were in my truck.

So for the big news we are moving to Florida.

Seriously lady FLORIDA!!!