Chapter Six ; Confused

SHAWN'S POV

"Kian messed Mag up so bad. She thought Carter would help her and it only worsened her."

"Who's Mag?"

"Fucking hell I slipped up again. I guess I have to tell you but you cannot tell her you know. Maggie is her real name. She has everyone call her Claire because kian called her Magpie, I told her that's not even your name chill but she had to have it her middle name like wtf. But, I moved out to California because I found my father in NC and he had another son, one that he took care of. I'm graduated so I decide to move. My half brothers name is Luke. He left my mom right when he found out she was pregnant again. I wasn't even a year old and he couldn't take care of two kids so he dipped. But, mom and Liz stayed because Kian was there and all that other junk. When the situation happened and her and mom moved out here over the summer she wouldn't let me call her Liz it was just Claire and I hate it. I actually gotta go see her, ill see you tomorrow yeah? Can you give her a ride? I'm gonna be home but, I want to sleep in."

"Sure thing Jake, tell her I said to answer my texts. Ill tell her what time to be out."

I guess he doesn't know were suspended. I'm going to take her to breakfast an we can do something afterwards. Jakes gonna be home so she has to go out or he'll know she got suspended.

I texted her to meet me at 7:30 and she didn't reply till a hour later saying K. I know she didn't just fucking K me. I cannot believe I'm giving her a chance and she fucking texts me one worded answers who the fuck does she think I am? My phone vibrates and I look at it and its a text from her saying : "okay* sorry, and sorry about today shawn I wasn't having a good day." I replied saying its okay and if she wants to talk about it I'm here. She replied saying "no I don't ever wanna talk about it, night." I replied goodnight and she left me on read.

Why am I even trying with her? Shes a lost cause that no one can fix. Especially someone like me, ive never stayed with someone past a week. I'm not the relationship type and she wont ever get into another relationship again, I guess that's why'd we never happen. Why did this have to happen to her? If it didn't she'd he happy at home, i'd be with a new girl every week and she wouldn't have me stressing. I need sleep!

I get up at 6:50 and shower. by 7:15 I'm out. I get ready and brush my teeth. I grab my money and keys and walk outside at 7:28 and stand against my car waiting for her.

Its 7:35 and this bitch is late, who the hell does she think she is? she finally walks out and I'm confused why shes late she looks bad. I mean not like shes ugly because she isn't but, she looks like a bum tbh.

"Why are you late?"

"I had to get ready you idiot."

"Really? Cause it looks like you just rolled out of bed."

"Wow shawn aren't you the charmer!"

"I'm letting this one slide, but next time your late I'm leaving."

"Whatever, what are we even doing today?"

I was gonna take her out to breakfast but, shes really pushing my buttons.

"I didn't plan this out, so I don't know."

"I'm hungry! Lets go to Ihop!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever needy."

She didn't reply and I drove to ihop, shes lucky I'm hungry or we wouldn't be going, she better of brought money.

We got there and was seated as soon as we walked in, since no one was here.

The only time we talked was when the waiter asked what we wanted to eat and drink, we just got on our phones.

Our food came and i smiled for the first time today, pancakes make me happy.

Claire or Maggie, or who ever she really was snapchatted her food.

"Don't you have your brother on snapchat?"

"Yes, but i blocked him from seeing my story today."

"Smart."

It was really awkward, since we didn't talk at all.

The waiter came by and gave us our check and its was only $25 so i paid even though Claiggie pulled out a twenty. Not gonna lie that was a great nickname i made for her.

"Maggie, why in hell would you takeout money even after I paid are you fucking stupid or what?"

She looked at me like I killed her brother.

"Claire lets go to the car. I'm gonna drive to the park and we'll take a walk."

"What did you just say?"

"I said Claire lets -----------------" I was cut off

"I fucking heard that Shawn."

A/N I WROTE SO MUCH MORE BUT STUPID FUCKING WATTPAD DIDNT SAVE IT, ITS GETTUNG JUICY JUST WAIT! SORRY FOR THIS WEAK CHAPTER!