Chapter Five ; Jake speaks

I was so late I go to school second period. I walked in and seen Shawn and Kian. His face kept switching. I wasn't thinking straight and walked straight up to his seat and punched him in his mouth. I really need to stop hitting him.
"OUT OF MY ROOM THE BOTH OF YOU! HOW MANY DAMN TIMES ARE YOU TWO GOING TO START STUFF THIS YEAR? TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW!"
I walked out and the tears started to pour.
"I'm kinda the one who go punched so why are you crying?" Shawns voice sounded so much like Kian's. I turned around and all I seen was Kian. He walked up to me.
"Get away Kian get away!" I yelled and ran to the principals office.
Shawn came in and i didn't see Kian any longer.
"Suspended rest of the week the both of you. Very disappointed Ms. Foushee , this is really going to hurt your record."
I honestly didn't care.
"I'm going home goodbye."
"It's not a choice Claire you had to go anyway. But before you too leave is there any reason to switch you out of classes?"
"No, sir." Shawn said holding his busted lip.
"Alright out! I'll see you both Monday morning."
I walked out and Shawn was trying to catch up.
"What was that even for Claire?"
"You were supposed to drive me to school Shawn! I tried to be your friend!"
"Claire I thought you didn't want me to because you never texted me."
"I said sure on Twitter!"
"Your tweets were deleted when I looked back at them."
"Just take me home Jake's going to be mad."
"You can't tell him!"
"I won't Shawn I know how much he enjoys having you as a friend.
So, hurry up so I can block the schools number from his house phone."

I got out shawns car and walked to my doorstep.
"Can I come in?" Shawn turned into Kian and it felt like de ja vu.
"No no get away from me Kian! You ruined my life stay away!" I opened up my door and locked it. I ran up stairs and cried. I'm going insane ever since Kian found out my number and texted me 'I'm coming to visit soon! I love you still 💓 -Kian as if you don't already know my number babe.' I blocked him instantly.
I turned my phone off completely and cried myself to sleep.

SHAWN'S POV

I banged and banged on her door. Why did she keep calling me Kian.
"Why are you crying Shawn?" I touched my face and felt the tears I quickly brushed them off.
"She won't let me in it's been hours, she keeps calling me Kian!" All I knew about Kian was that he was here boyfriend, I thought he dumped her but the way she's acting she needed to get away and she was the one to end it.
"Let's go inside your house and talk about him, we can't speak about it it near her."
What ever it was it must've been bad. We walked the 10 steps it took to my house and shut the door. My parents were on a business trip and A was staying at our aunts, I really take care of anyone besides my self and A knew that and got aunt Kathy to pick her up after school. We sat in my living room and I stared at Jake waiting for him to speak.
"Don't interrupt please all questions at the end sir, so let's get started. Kian and Claire met in  8th grade and became the best of friends. In 9th grade they started dating. They were goals af. But soon as 10th grade hit Kian was being a little more boyish. I tried to understand because I'm a man my self but, that's my little sister. I don't care she dates someone but if they try something infront of me or say stuff to me about it. Your done buddy. I graduate and Claire and Kian had a month left of school and I was planning on moving here. I sat down with Kian and had a long chat. I told him that boyfriends can be replaced. He laughed it all off and said he'd stop. When I moved he did, only for the rest of 10th grade. Claire started talking to me less the summer before 11th but I didn't really care because I had my own house! I didn't even have an apartment I went straight to a house and I met you so I was busy anyway. Little did I know Kian was pressuring her into sex. 11th grade came around and boy was Kian going crazy. Claire wouldn't do anything and then he gets touchy feely with her at school and Claire doesn't like it. She's had enough and she went over his house to break up with him. His parents weren't home so she planned to do it on his doorstep so she wouldn't have to go inside. Kian didn't like them not being together and dragged her in. He wasn't like this the whole time. She said he was a great guy, everyone wanted him and he chose her, he was a huge fuckboy to me but let me finish. I really hate this part because I never got to beat up Kian because the little fucker moved right after Claire and my mom did. But he forced her to suck his dick. She thought that after that she could go home and never see him again  but, she wasn't cooperating so he raped her. She hates the thought of sex. She thinks she'll never have it again but she talks about her future kids all the time. If someone hurts her again I don't think she'll ever find love. If I ever see that boy, all hell's breaking loose. I'll catch a body."
I couldn't speak, no wonder she called me Kian, I was exactly like him before he went crazy raped her. I can't change my ways so I gotta be who I am so she stays away. I'm not capable of love and she'll never know what it is.

I'm sorry this sucked but more the week! No more updates today but I hope you enjoyed. I'll try and get a chapter tomorrow but can you guys vote and comment? Thanks -vanialler   

P.S should Shawn change or stay as a fuckboy for a couple more chapters? Feedback please ? Maybe a question and answer ?