Chapter 14- Wyatt's secrets

Start from the beginning

He shakes his head causing the hurt I feel to deepen. "Please let go. Leave me alone. Just forget about me I am a freak I know okay!? So just break up with me and leave!" He cries.

"Woah woah woah who the hell said anything about breaking up with anyone. I don't want to break up with you and I don't think you're a freak. I think it's beautiful that you can carry children. So calm down babe. But how long have you known you were pregnant?" I ask him.

"Since we had sex" he tells me and I frown "how is that possible?" He sighs "When we had sex I was fertile because unfortunately I have to pleasure of having periods too" he grumbles under his breath.

"Anyways as soon as I found out we didn't use a condom I knew that there was a high probability of me conceiving. That's why I've been throwing up and why I snapped on our date. They're symptoms of pregnancy" he says and I nod my head

"So you just planned on keeping your pregnancy a secret this whole time?" I ask and he frowns but nods making me sigh in disappointment. "Thanks" I mutterd.

"I'm so sorry David. I was being selfish and I just couldn't lose you I couldn't!" He cries and I stand up and motion for him to scoot over so he did and I climbed into the hospital bed with him and held him. "It's okay. It's in the past there's no need to get worked up about it." I say while kissing the top of his head.

"You're exactly 2 months pregnant by the way" I say and he nods his head.

"My dad" he mutters.

"What about him?" I ask

"My condition is the reason he hates me so much. Called me a freak told me I wasn't his son. I got pregnant in high school by my ex. My dad found out and went ballistic. He beat me so severly I was in the hospital for months and he caused me to have a miscarriage. I lost my baby because of him Wyatt! I couldn't protect my baby!" He cries into my chest and I whisper sweet nothings in my ear trying to calm him down.

"I have one more secret" he sniffles. I play with his hair and hum in acknowledgment.

"I have a son" He tells me. My fingers stop in his ear as I wait for an explanation. "Because I have both female and male parts I can also get people pregnant I was drunk and upset and when I was 20 I had sex with my best friend. She had a boy named Parker. But she was in a relationship with this guy named James and I didn't want them to break up because of me. I knew he could provide for my son better then I could he had more money he had a more stable environment so I gave up my rights as Parker's father. So instead of being known as daddy I am known as Uncle Wyatt" he concludes and I kiss head again. "That was very selfless of you Wyatt" I tell him and he shrugs.

"Get some sleep baby you look exhausted even though you just slept for 9 hours" he chuckles but tilts his head and kisses me softly. "Thanks for not leaving. I actually thought you would of ran because that's what you like to do" he says and I pout.

"I'm actually really freaking out on the inside. So while you're sleeping I'll be flipping the fuck out until I fall asleep" I say and frowns but cuddles into my chest and falls asleep.

I fall asleep shortly after him. We wake up a few hours later and The doctor came back in.
"Well Wyatt you know that you're pregnant" he says and Wyatt nods his head. "And you do realize you're anorexic and need to be eating more? And you're also going to be kept a close eye on because of it" The doctor says and Wyatt groans but nods.

"Okay well I will discharge you from here and then you can go on up to the 3rd floor the OBGYN office will be on the right" the doctor said and discharged us

We nod our heads and leave to go to the elevators. Once we arrive in the office we head to the front desk. "Hey the doctor downstairs sent us up here to meet with the doctor up here" I say and she looks at me "You realize this is a office for pregnancy right?" She states and I nod my head and she laughs "You're saying one of you is pregnant" she starts laughing and Wyatt tenses up. "Just get the doctor. The other one should of called him" I say getting annoyed.