“Yeah I’m serious. I’ll go with you.” I figured playing dumb would be the best approach because I really don’t want to talk about what I said in there. I kind of forgot I even said it to be honest.

“Not to that Skilar. You know what I’m talking about. What you said when we were fighting.”

“Umm”

“It’s a yes or no question Skilar.”

“Yes”

His face drops.

“Lets go.” Is all he says before getting in the car.

I felt so tiny when he said that. I was crushed. I was hoping he would say something on the lines of ‘I’m so sorry’ or ‘I didn’t mean it’ but he didn’t say any of those things.

I felt like crying but I didn’t want him to know I’m weak.

The ride felt like it was an hour when it was really only 10 minuets.

When we pull onto my street I see a familiar car sitting in my drive way.

Why was he here?

Michael pulls up to my house. He doesn’t even look at me when I’m exiting the car but when he noticed the person who got out of the other car. He was getting out of his car walking towards me.

I didn’t want to be mad at Brad because it’s not his fault that I drank so much but I am mad that he left the club without telling me and with my phone.

“Hey Skilar.” Brad says eyeing Michael.

“Hey Brad.” I say back

Michael is just standing there. Sending daggers at Brad.

“I had fun last night.” He said and Michael tensed up next to me, “I hope you had fun. We should do it again sometime.” Brad finished.

“Yeah I had a lot of fun. We should.” I say and Michael decides to speak up now.

“Skilar tell him what happened. You didn’t have fun. Brad since you left her at the club to go fuck some ugly chick. Skilar here was drunk and alone. I found her upstairs. She would of called her sister but you had her phone. And on top of all that some asshole tried to take her home and rape her. So next time you ask her to go out with you please refrain from being a totally dick.” Michael yelled at Brad and then took my hand in led me inside my house.

We walk in to Kelsey.

“WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?” She yells

I feel bad for leaving Brad outside but I have bigger fish to fry.

And that fish is named Kelsey.

“I have been worried all night. I have slept a total of two hours because I wanted to make sure you were okay but it comes to find out you were with him. Why didn’t you send me a text? Did that thought ever cross your mind while you were doing him?”

That last part hurt a little but I guess I deserve it.

I couldn’t speak though. I didn’t know what to say.

“Look something happened last night and its no what you’re thinking. I’m going to go help Skilar go to bed because she has had a really long night and when I come back down I want you to be calm because you’re going tot regret what you just said. So try not to be a bitch to someone when you don’t know what happened. It would be really appreciated.”

Michael says so mean to Kelsey.

Michael then leads me up the stair into my room, pulls the covers down and I lay into the bed and it’s so comfortable but while he starts to walk out I say at a whisper. “Please come back”

I didn’t even know I said it loud enough for him to hear but apparently he did.

He says, “I will when I finish talking to Kelsey” He says and leaves.

I tried to stay awake until Michael came back but that didn’t work because I found myself drifting off to a sleep not the good kind of sleep I have when I sleep with Michael but a sleep where I’m just sleeping.

==============================================================================

Thank you for reading!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!

I love you!