Welcome Back To My World

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for the help. I'm just going to get this ringed up." I didn't need someone to remind me of the sweet things Austin did for me.

After paying for the dog food I decided to go to the local park around the corner and take Ozzy for a little walk. Get everything out of his system. Me and Ozzy were going to be best friends.

******

After I finished taking Ozzy for a walk at the park I noticed it was 3:30. Man does time fly. Well I did wake up sorta late this morning.

While walking to my car I got a call from none other than Asshole Austin himself. I didn't want to answer but I couldn't resist. I needed to hear his voice. There was so many things I wanted to tell him but couldn't obviously.

I cautiously answered.

"Hello."

"Hey babe."

"What do you want Austin?" I said trying to sound annoyed but I was opposite of annoyed my heart was beating rather fast.

"We need to talk and get this right again."

"Austin I said it was over."

"Just please hear me out. If it doesn't go right tonight you don't have to see me for the rest of your life. Deal?"

"Ughhh you make everything so difficult."

"Now is that so." I heard his smile in his voice.

"Yeah it is. I'm going to bring Ozzy with me for protection."

"Oh I don't know about that he might lick me to death."

"Don't be a smartass." He laughed at my comment.

"I'll always be your smartass." I smiled.

"What time should I be ready?"

"I'd say like 6:30ish."

"Okay see you then." I hung up.

Oh. My. God. I am so nervous. My heart is going to jump out of my chest.

"Ozzy we are going out with your former owner tonight and I don't know if I can handle it." Ozzy just looked at me. He really is a good listener. Though he probably thinks I'm crazy.

We got to my apartment and I immediately got in the shower but Ozzy followed me. I put his bed on the floor in the bathroom and gave him one of his toys. That kept him busy.

After getting out of the shower I had my towel wrapped around my body and was figuring out what to wear. Austin needed to know what he lost. I put Ozzy on my bed. He was just laying down watching me go frantic.

"Ozzy what about this? No this is a little too much. Oh what about this? No this is for the day not night." Ozzy was just staring at me. I finally took out something that was decent. I put it on and Ozzy started barking his cute little bark.

"Yup this is the winner Ozzy. Good choice boy."

I went with a white crop top shirt that was flowy and loose on my arms with black jeans and pumps. I put my hair in a high bun. This should be good.