My Boss- Thanks so much Yn y'all enjoy y'all selves.

Aug- Thanks you too. Oh Yn I'll be back I gotta go to the bathroom real quick.

Yn- Alright don't be long.

Aug- I won't.

Now is my chance. I walk over to the bar and sit on a chair stool.

Bartender- Hola chica, what can I get for a beautiful thang like yourself.

Yn- Just a margarita please with extra buzz.

He shakes and stirs up the drink and passes it to me.

Bartender- Here you go.

Yn- Thanks(takes the drink)

I drink the drink fast, I don't want August to see me drinking after he told me not to. In a second I already finished my first drink.

Bartender- Dang Chica, would you like another one?

I feel a buzz and I love it, I ask for another one and he hands me one and I see August come out of the bathroom. I drink the last drink and wobble over to August. I'm drunk because I'm out of it now and I can't even walk correctly no matter how hard I try.

August's P.O.V.
Once I get out the bathroom I see Yn wobbling her way over to me.

Me- Hey Yn are you ok?

Yn-(laughing) I don't know are you ok. Why would you ask if I'm ok?

Me- Are you drunk? What did you drink?

Yn- Oh I just... Had some..Fruit.(laughing)

There is no way this girl is drunk off of fruit.

Me- We gotta get you home.

Yn- NO!! I want to stay here(running)

This girl has really lost her mind. I'm out on the dance floor searching for Yn, but she is no where to be found. As I'm searching I see she's in the middle of a circle twerking. Damn she's getting it but she has to go home NOW.

I break the crowd and snatch her up quick before she could take her dress off. She's squirming around trying to get out of my grip but she's not going anywhere. I put her in the car and run to the drivers seat and we get out of that place.

Yn- Auggy? Auggy?

Me- Yeah Yn?

Yn- I love you so much.

Me- Yn you're just saying that cause you're drunk.

Yn- Nooo..(burps) I really do I like you a lot. Are you mad at me?

Me- A little bit.

Yn- I'm sorry.. I just wanted to have... Fun.

I know she's drunk and all but I can tell she's being so honest. Drunk people never lie no matter what it is.

Aug- It's ok I promise.