Eyeless Jack x Ben

Ben growls in frustration at his game, throwing a fit as the player he was messing with wasn't doing as he willed. He final snaps, forcing the player into an endless loops of death. Ben huffs stomping around, every grunts causing glitches from various items.

Eyeless with his arms crossed, noticed that strange behavior coming from him. He had seen Jeff, Nathan and Toby express such bursts of annoyance and mannerisms. He thought for a bit then remembered what he heard or even seen them to do calm theirselfs down.

Eyeless walks up the the huffing Ben, who glares his way. "... What do you want EJ... I'm not in the mood for company-" he was cut short as Eyeless pushes him down.

Without hesitation, Eyeless slides his hand into Ben's pants and begins stroking the flesh he feels.

Ben gasps softly, his body arching off the ground. "E-e-eyeless S-stop!  W-what are you- Ah!" He moans, his face turning red as his hips squirm from Eyeless's touches and strokes.

Eyeless feels the fleshing hardening in his grasp. He then shifts to keep Ben pinned down but free enough to pull away his pants to free the now hard erecting. He tilts his head then grabs it roughly, moving his hand slow up and down. Ben moans and squirms under him. Face hidden from his view as his keeps stroking, fingers now exploring the soft flesh of Ben's length; seeing it twitch and jerk.

Ben pants in both pleasure but embarrassment, his hips now moving to Eyeless's touches; pleasing for more. "J-jack please. I -I can't control myself any longer. He tugs his brown hair, making Eyeless halt.  He pants, the cold air now embracing his length.

Eyeless cracks his neck, his body already reacting to Ben's. He turns his head to Ben's, Ben gulps, fearing what lays in Eyeless's mind.

Eyeless then stands up, removing the rest of Bens clothes then pulls him to the couch. He bends him over roughly, holding him down.

Ben whimpers but surrenders to him, his knees being pushed apart. Eyeless grins and grabs Ben's hard member, Ben gasps with his hips jerking. Eyeless just loosens the tightens his grips but not enough to harm him.

Ben's hips jerk, groans and grunts barely audibly being heard. Eyeless beings to move his hand up and down the hard flesh, it pulsing in his grasp. "Mmm~ this is more effective than I had thought it to be." Eyeless's mouth curls into a smile.

Ben moans and gasps, hips now bucking. "P-please...A-Ah!!" He losses his voice as Eyeless moves his hand faster, precum dripping from him. Eyeless squirms to Ben's moans and body. He can no longer hold himself back, his length hard against his pants.

Eyeless holds down Ben roughly, then let's go of his length and pulls himself out. Ben pants, looking at EJ's long member now proudly erect. He then blushes before eyeless positions himself behind him and thrusts in with no care.

Ben gasps and moans out, head throwing back.  Eyeless just thrusts rough and hard, pounding into him. Ben grips the couch, hips being pushed against the couch with Eyeless's thrusts.

Eyeless couldn't stop himself, he just thrusts faster and rougher until he felt himself reaching his peak. Ben moans and fidgets as his thrusts against his spot. Ben whimpers, "I'm going to cum!!" His legs quiver in pleasure,gripping the couch tighter before finally releasing against the soft fabric of the couch. Eyeless holds him down,going into fast quick thrusts before he peaks and groans, releasing.

Eyeless clasps against Ben, panting as he rides the climax. He strokes Ben's hair then back as they dwindle down.

A board creaking alerts the two boys to the presences of another person home. He freezes knowing they spotted him.

Eyeless looks to Ben, both getting the same idea, a smile forming on their faces.