Jeff x Laughing Jack

(AN: This may be short,  also I've never written yaoi.... soooo I hope this is alright.)

Jeff grins wider, pulling his bloody knife out of the body. "Sleep well~" he licks his lips, poking the slit with his mouth. He looks around at the bloody mess. "Such a perfect silence, those who sleep." he lays into the bloody bed, enjoying the quiet.

He lifts his knife, loving the sight of the blood trailing down its silver blade. His silence is interrupted by a loud cackle. He jolts up with haste, but doesn't see anyone. He frowns, glaring. He huffs, standing up; blood dripping off of him.

He walks into the dark hallway, eyes scanning. The door behind him slams shut, her glares looking at it then around the area. "Someone is messing with me..." he growls, going for the stairs. Arms wrapping around him tightly, yanking him back. 

He looks up to see the smug smile of L.j. "YOU!!" he hisses, struggling to get free. L.J. laughs, then leans in, licking blood off Jeff's neck.

"Kehehehe, Nice to taste you Jeffery~" He whispers and bites his ear. Jeff lets out a gasp, feeling his face get hot before growling and struggling more. "Now, now Jeff! I just wanna play~. Watching you gut those people.... got me.....alll....wound up!" he whispers, and picks up Jeff.

"Not in the mood L.J!" Jeff growls, finding it too hard to pull loose from the inhuman clown. L.J. just hums, walking into the dark master bedroom, He tosses Jeff down. His eyes look over Jeff, who glares back at him. Jeff huffs and quickly springs up to leave. 

L.J. snaps his fingers, ropes tugging Jeff back to the bed. "Now, now! I'll be considerate this time!" He laughs , looking down at the now tied up male. Jeff growls more, then gasps as L.j.'s hand slowly, goes up his hoodie and shirt.

L.j. grins, running his hand up his body; Jeff's body reacting to his touches. Jeff gasps more, the sounds slowly turning into soft moans, Jeff still not fully giving in. L.J just snickers and snaps his fingers again.

Jeff shivers, feeling cold air touching his paper white skin. He then gasps, looking down to see himself completely nude. He opens his mouth to protest but feels a gag pushed into his mouth, the taste of sweet candy. 

L.j. smirks, hands gripping Jeff's thighs. "Hmmmm, what's this?..." one hand leaves his though, his finger running up Jeff's shaft. "Not in the mood, yet you're hard~....well nearly hard... but I can fix that!" He licks his lips, leaning in. He bites his hip, making Jeff's hips jerk up. 

LJ licks the bites, "mmmm~ your blood tastes sweet, but..." He hand grips Jeff's shaft, his hand lowering. His tongue runs up Jeff's length, making Jeff's hips jerk up. LJ grins and takes him into his mouth, moving his hand up and down will sucking on his tip.

Jeff moans through the gag, "MMmph!" He shifts, his length getting hard as a rock. LJ keep moving his hand, getting faster and faster. Jeff bucks his hips, body shaking. Jeff pleads through the gag, LJ wraps his tongue around his shaft, moving his head. 

LJ feels Jeff's lenth begin to throb, he glances up seeing Jeff's head throw back, his body jerking and shaking as his cums into LJ's mouth. He pulls back, letting the cum land on Jeff's stomach. "Mmm~ As I thought much tastier....See I was considerate this time." LJ glances at the mess Jeff's made.

LJ looks up at him with a serious look, Jeff panting, his face a tone of red. "But.... look at this mess...." He sighs, folding his arms. "Looks like you need to be punished~" He grins wickedly, snapping his fingers, his clothing disappearing.

He grabs Jeff's hips, making him lay on his stomach. "Now~ You better lift those hips." He smacks his ass hard. Jeff moans loudly, struggling to lift his hips up. Lj bites his lip, watching him. He then moves Jeff's knees apart, Jeff shakes, his eyes watching him.

LJ licks his lips, grabbing his rock hard length, playing with his stripped self. He then pushes again Jeff's entrance. "Now then~ Ready for your punishment?" he whispers, and thrusts into him roughly. Jeff moans into the gag, balling his fists; his wrists pulling the ropes around his wrists. 

LJ thrusts roughly, pushing his thick length into him more and more. He smacks Jeff's ass, enjoying the skin turning red. He groans, grabbing Jeff's charcoal hair. he forces him up onto his lap and makes him bounce up and down. 

"Faster you sl*t!" he growls and groans, smacking his ass again. Jeff moans through his gag, moving his hips the best he can. LJ bites his neck, his hand gripping Jeff's length hard. Jeff moans and whimpers, feeling himself getting hard in LJ's hand. 

Lj groans, licking his blood. He groans, "So close, move faster my lil B*tch!" He growls, moving his hand faster. Jeff moans, tightening up as he moves up and down. LJ gasps and groans out, feeling himself release into him, Jeff moans folding forward as his cums as well, making LJ's hand a mess. They pant, LJ then chuckles. "Hmmm, seems this lesson wasn't enough for you~" he smirks, Jeffs gag replaced with LJ fingers. "Then lets take this somewhere else~"