Slenderman x Proxy trio, part 2

Masky quivers, his body moved into a bent over position. Slender's appendage continues to teasingly stroke his length, Masky's hips bucking slightly to the sensation. Slender looks over the other two, deciding who will be rewarded first.

Slender chuckles, a new idea popping into his head. He pulls the two boys over to Masky, both panting, fully erect and looking at Masky with lust in their eyes. Slender pushes Toby behind Masky, provoking him to push himself in.

Hoodie is held in front of him, still being teased by Slender's appendages. Hoodie grunts and groans, his length quivering. Toby slowly pushes himself in, groaning, his body tensing to the feeling. Masky throws his head back, feeling Toby push all the way into him.

Hoodie whimpers, wanting a bit of the attention. Slender laughs, taking more appendages to hoodie, stroking his length. "Too much for you to handle? Do you want him?" Slender grabs Masky's hair roughly, Masky a moaning and groaning mess.

Hoodie nods, Slender's appendages going too slow for him, only farther teasing him. Slender moves Hoodie to Masky, making his length pushing into Masky's groaning mouth. Hoodie shuts his eyes, groaning loudly with his hips bucking.

Slender takes the moment to sit back and watch his now form of entertainment, Appendages to holding the boys in place as they dive farther into desires. They groan, Masky aching for more himself, his length absent of simulation. 

Slender slaps their asses with free appendages, all giving a slight grunt in pain. He crosses his arms, enjoying the display fully.  Toby and Hoodie feel themselves getting closer and closer to their climax, Slender then yanks them apart before the can perk.

They all squirm in mercy of him, "Now then...Have you learn your lesson?" Slender booms, they nod, eyes pleading to continue. Slender stands, moving back in front of them. He physical state now clearly showing. He pulls his length out. "Show me... and you'll be allowed the reward." He crosses his arms, yanking them to him. 

They groan and begin eagerly, Slender's appendages shift to tease all three in the same manner; just enough to provoke, their hips to move and jerk. They lick his length, Toby then sucks him as the others keeps licking. 

Slender groans softly before feeling his peak getting closer, he grabs Masky's and Hoodie's hair, before pulling away from Toby, making a mess on all three of them. He then laughs, yanking them up in the air and thrusting his appendages into them.

They all rhythmicly groan out in lust, his appendage pumping fast into them. He uses more appendages to stroke their lengths, watching as they shut their eyes, none of them resisting him. Masky grits his teeth, feeling sore but pleasured. Their bodies slowly tighten, Slender moving his appendages to time each of them until they all throw their heads around and back, bodies jerking in pleasure as the release.

Slender drops them, all of them panting and laying there. "next time will NOT by this forgiving." He growls before teleporting away. 

(omg  >////< I just... never know this these are good!)