My heart ached and I decided if he hasn't called the cops on me by now then I should just trust him.

So I led him to the bed and we sat down and he still held me in his arms.

I then told him the story from the beginning. About my dad and the people who killed him, and Troy and the Labyrinth. Everything.

...except that Troy hit me, I think he's heard enough for now.

After I was done, he hadn't said anything. Just his hold on me tightened throughout the story.

I opened my mouth to say something but decided against it.

"So, Troy is the leader?" He spoke quietly.

I nodded. "And you're the one drawing all those trees?"

I nodded again.

"And...you can't just leave?"

That's the sad part. "Yeah, I can't."

"Why?"

I sighed and stood up. Folding my arms I said, "it was a rule Troy's father made, the Labyrinth was your family, you don't leave family, so if you leave, you get killed because it's like you're dead to them."

He laced his fingers, "has anyone ever got out?" I thought about their history.

"No, Troy's dad was the first leader and member of the gang, I guess no one has ever really tried. But the closest you get to freedom is being gang leader. You can leave your gang to second in command for 1 year, then you have to come back.

It's the price to pay."

I have thought about it, but it couldn't happen.

"How can you become leader?"

I have thought about this too

"Kill the current leader."

He didn't say anything. He understood I couldn't kill my boyfriend.

"I'm so sorry. About your father and basically everything you've had to go through." He hugged me again.

I smiled into his chest.

"Thank you."

****

I sleepily opened my eyes to the sound of rain tapping against my window. Something heavy draped across my waist.

I trailed my eyes upwards and saw it was connected to a very sexy, shirtless Ashton.

Don't be alarmed! Nothing happened last night. We just kept on talking and fell asleep.

I must admit that there's a warm feeling in my stomach and my hormones are out of control by just looking at him.

He looked so peaceful. And..Damn, his eyelashes were better than mine.

I know I shouldn't, but I brought up my finger, and started to trace the curves of his back muscles, seeing as he was lying on his stomach.

I let my finger move over every cavern and perfectly sculpted piece of perfection.

Who'd think that I'd wake up to such a beautiful person? I want to wake up to this every morning...

I realised what I was thinking and pulled back my hand. I still have a boyfriend. And I can't leave him, he would kill me..or himself! And the gang..things would be so awkward.

I heard a light groan next to me, "don't stop that thing with your finger, it's relaxing." I saw his lip quirk up.

Dammit, he was awake. I blushed crazily and slowly stood up, feeling the vacancy of his warmth.