Finally We're Here

Camila's POV

After a few hours we finally arrived and it's 8 in the morning. Alex is still asleep everybody in the bus left but I stay to wake up Y/n. He's so cute when he's sleeping I know I already saw him sleeping before but damn I still, ugh!

Y/n started stirring means he's going to wake up. I saw that his eyes is starting to flutter open and I finally saw his mesmerizing green eyes that has blue and hazel on it (Just imagine that's really your eye color)

"Where are we? Where's the others?" He asked and it came out kinda raspy because he just wake up. God, that is so sexy! The things you did to me.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking,yes I'm in love with my best friend. Who doesn't? I mean look at him, he's every girl that wants he's smart,loving, caring, kind and good looking. I don't know why people bully him and call him a nerd. If they just like to get to know him-

"Earth to Camila, hello?" Y/n snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Why?" I asked

"Camila I've been asking where are the others but you zoned out to me." He explained.

"Oh,yeah they're just outside. C'mon we should go now to." He nods and fixed his hair and clothes before walking out of the bus while me following behind him.

"Y/n and Camila?!" I hear are name been called.

"Here!" I hear Y/n yelled and the teacher look at us and smile.

"Y/n and Camila,you will be sharing room with each other." Oh. My. God. Do I hear it right I'm sharing a room with Y/n! God, are you trying to kill me?!

The teacher walk towards us and gave Y/n and I the key card to our room. We started walking to find pur room.

We finally found the room Y/n opened the door and let me in first, what a gentleman. We looked around the room and we saw that there's only one bed and it's a king size bed. I look at Y/n and his already looking at me.

"I can sleep on the couch if you want?" He offered but I don't want this opportunity to go in the trash.

"No! Its alright, it's just like our sleepovers before. We can do that again so you're not sleeping there."

"Okay, I guess I don't have no choice at all." He chuckled and I laugh.

×××××××××××××××× ××××××××××××××

Me and Y/n are currently in the beach and he looks so hot in what his wearing.

(I'm just gonna say this sorry but David Henrie is so HOT!! If you don't know him,his Justin Russo in Wizard Of Waverly Place)

And me always looking hot and sexy and adorable at the same time some guys is checking me out but the only person that I want me to check out is only Y/n.

And me always looking hot and sexy and  adorable at the same time some guys is checking me out but the only person that I want me to check out is only Y/n

I look around to find Y/n but when I find him Dove is flirting with him.....again. Can she stop because every time she flirts with Y/n and it's getting to me now. Y/n is mine and only mine.

 Y/n is mine and only mine

I walked towards them.

"Hey, Y/n"

"Hi Camila." I looked at Dove and fake shock.

"Oh sorry Dove I didn't see you there." I say fake guilty.

"Oh it's alright Camila." She faked smile at me and I fake smile at me too. I could see that Y/n is looking between us and can feel the tension.

"So, Camila what do you need?" Y/n asked trying to break the tension between me and Dove.

"Oh yeah can you put some lotion on me?" I asked innocently.

"O-okay." He stutter while his face turns into red.

"Ok c'mon, bye Dove." I took Y/n hand and walk away, away from Dove bitch (I don't hate Dove sorry for the fans of Dove Cameron I don't want to offend you guys.)

I take a sit in one of those beach chairs and hand Y/n the lotion. He started putting lotion on me and I tried to not moan while he touch me. That big strong hands of him is touching me!

I hate to say this but he's done putting lotion on me.

"Thanks Y/n/n" I thank him and wink at him and his face turns into red again.

"No problem."

×××××××××××××× ××××××××××××××××

The teacher called us and said that we're going to eat we are now on our table on my right side is Y/n, on my left side is Dylan, Thank God. On the right side of Y/n is Dove, ugh that bitch and in front of me is Jacob.

The waiter came and ask what are our orders. When everybody done saying they're orders he look at me and walk over to me a little closer for my liking he started licking his lips before saying.

"What's for you babe?" He asked me the smirk.

"I would have a salad." I said nicely don't want anger take over me. He said and 'ok' then leave. I look at Y/n and he's glaring at the man. The man came back and give us our food he gave me a paper. I open the paper and it contains his name and number. Now I know his name Anthony,yuck! Does he think he's my type look at Y/n his my type.

We started eating then leave.