We're Going To The Beach!

Finally! It's the day that everyone in the school is waiting for,our two weeks field trip! Do you believed that we're going to the beach for two weeks! I repeat two weeks! I'm going to the beach with Camila for two weeks and there is no Austin in my way maybe now I can go with Camila and I can say to her about my feelings.

I already pack my things. I already take a bath too now I just need to find clothes to wear. I already found a clothes to wear after 30 minutes. I started dressing myself up.(Outfit above↑↑ just imagine that there's no shades) I fixed my hair and put on my new glasses.

My parents need to bought me another glasses because when Austin punch me my glasses broke thank god there's no glasses get in my eyes

I go down stairs and I walked in my kitchen I get an apple and wait for the bus to come and pick me up. My parents gave me two credit cards if I like to buy something. I heard the bus honked. I stand up, I throw the core of my apple to the trash can then I get my suitcase and my backpack and go outside. I locked the door and started to walk to the bus. As I get in the bus I saw Jacob flirting with Camila and I can see that Camila is getting annoyed.

I walked towards her I cleared my throat and I saw Jacob look at me irritated and Camila smile happily when she see me.

"What do you want nerd?!" Jacob spatted at me.

"I think you should go Jacob because this seat is taken and this seat is for Y/n." Camila said at him calmly. Jacob look at her like she's crazy.

"You want to sit with him instead of me?! And this seat is for three he can just sit beside me even thou he's" he look at me first upside down and give me a disgust look and look back at Camila "disgusting." He finished.

"Yes I would like to sit with him instead of you because he will not flirt with me and the other sit is for Dylan. So I suggest you to leave." Camila sassed at Jacob. Jacob scoffed and leave but he didn't forget to bump his shoulder to me hard.I take a sit beside Camila.

"Hey, are you ok?" Camila asked

"Yeah, it didn't hurt remember I'm strong." I started showing her my muscle and she started to laugh.

The bus came to a stop and Dylan came in. I wave at him and signaled at him to sit beside me.

He walked over to me and take a sit.

"Hey Y/n and Camila." He smiled at us

The drive to the beach is long and I'm so bored so I get my phone out and I listened to music while I was listening I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. I look at the person who tap me and its Camila I took my headphones off and look at her.

"Can I listened too?" I just nod and gave her the other headphones and just listen to the music.

While we're listening I heard a song that I wish I didn't hear.

You're on the phone with your girlfriend
She's upset, she's going off about something that you said
'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do.

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night.
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like.
And she'll never know your story like I do.

But she wears short skirts
I wear t-shirts
She's cheer captain
And I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time.

If you could see
That I'm the one
Who understands you.
Been here all along.
So, why can't you see
You belong with me,
You belong with me.

Walk in the streets with you in your worn out jeans
I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be.
Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself,
"Hey, isn't this easy?"

And you've got a smile
That could light up this whole town.
I haven't seen it in a while
Since she brought you down.

You say you're fine I know you better than that.
Hey, what you doing with a girl like that?

She wears high heels,
I wear sneakers.
She's cheer captain,
And I'm on the bleachers.
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time.

If you could see
That I'm the one
Who understands you,
Been here all along.
So, why can't you see
You belong with me.

Standing by and waiting at your backdoor.
All this time how could you not know, baby?
You belong with me,
You belong with me.

[Instrumental]

Oh, I remember you driving to my house
In the middle of the night.
I'm the one who makes you laugh
When you know you're 'bout to cry.
I know your favorite songs,
And you tell me about your dreams.
Think I know where you belong,
Think I know it's with me.

Can't you see
That I'm the one
Who understands you?
Been here all along.
So, why can't you see
You belong with me.

Standing by and waiting at your backdoor.
All this time how could you not know, baby?
You belong with me,
You belong with me.

You belong with me.

Have you ever thought just maybe
You belong with me?
You belong with me.

Me and just Camila stared at each other the whole time till the music ends. We just stared at each other no one wants to break the stare but Dylan sleep talk again and we break the stare and just listen to music again. I was listening to music until I felt my eye lids become heavy and everything went black.