Freak the Freak Out

Crystal Knoll Point of View

I am usually a strong person, someone that can stand in front of crowds giving a long speech, flash a tit, anything, however tonight after a wedding and the heated dance as the new Mrs. Lyson I can't seem to keep my mind straight, and on one non-perverted topic every time I see Vincent or his smile. My thoughts are consumed with desire, another un-identified emotion following as well.

I tilt my head to Vincent, us both sitting in the throne placed at one edge of the ballroom since my feet has become stubs of pain, "Vincent, would you mind escorting me to the ladies room?"

His gold eyes have a warmth, him standing quickly to carry me out of the crowd of people and into the hallway a bathroom being closer than I had originally thought, "I will give you privacy and keep watch. Take as long as you need, love."

He sets me down taking note of the scrunched face due to foot needles. I can almost one-hundred percent attribute this new pain to my lack of walking, the pain being a welcome friend as a I step into the tiled bathroom.

Letting the chill of the floor soothe my feet, I relieve myself walking to a sink to clean my hands and take a moment of privacy, maybe even take off the makeup that the girls had worked so hard on.

"Hello love, you are radiant in the white gown you are wearing, if only if it was for my wedding..." The gruff voice moves through the bathroom, my eyes scanning behind me to locate the source falling on a bulky man with a familiar vibe about him. His eyes were a vibrant green that seemed to praise my figure as he looked me up and down in the room, small pieces of brunette hair falling in front of his eyes that he moves away with his hand.

A black mask lays over the bottom half his face, a gun like object pulled from the back of his outfit pointed towards the door, "I assume you aren't here to congratulate the newlyweds."

"Oh, that mouth of yours, can't wait to tame you." He clicks the back of the gun getting it ready, his movements slow looking over me.

"I know what you're here for."

The man smiles a toothy grin, all of his teeth perfectly straight, "Of course, love, your gift from the stars. It doesn't change the fact that I have gun pointed at that bastard of King keeping you right where I want you. Your connection to him hurts me but plays into my favor." 

The man seems to be completely calm while on the contrary, I feel my sweat forming at my head and fairly quickly my wedding dress felt too heavy to wear every instinct wanting to strip it off for better mobility. While the idea seems great, not a single day in life have I been taught to fight, or even taught how to run away from a mad man, the safest option being to hold my position.

"Look at the mirror." The man hisses through tight teeth, and I go along with-it tempting fate to form a plan.

My body turns slowly, the sound of the dress moving over the floor being the only sound between us, his raspy voice speaks once again, "What do you see?"

My head tilts to the left and then to the right, "The zero fucks I give about you."

His footsteps approach me, and I hold in a breath, keep the front don't let him see your fear, "Always such a charmer. I hope I can break that out of you."

His hands with grime permanently etched into their cuticles, minor death traps, are thrown against me wrapping around my face. The fucker uses one hand to keep me quiet, the cold metal of the gun biting into my cheek and another to hold my hands behind my back leaving me defenseless against his antics. He pushing me up against the wall and uses his legs to hold my hands in place and the now free hand to reach for things in his jacket pocket. My body tries to move out of his hold and his shoves his knee higher into my back causing a whimper to come out of my mouth which is uselessly being absorbed by his hand. I am really fucked, and I thought that playing it cool would get me out of this, "Chloroform is too easy for a doll like you, it would be too easy to spot. You also seem too healthy for it to work fast enough before your mate starts to worry."