"No, I can't." I said between sobs.

"You three are the fucking reason she can't seem to always stay happy." Harry sounded so angry, so evil... But he was right. When I looked up, Niall had already grabbed Harry and began pulling him away from throwing a swing at Jack.

"Come on Harry, we need to go." Niall said. Harry looked at him, his jaw tensed, but let it fade and turned around.

"You ought to be fucking ashamed. Leave her alone. She doesn't want anything to do with you." And with that, Harry walked away. He didnt grab my hand and walk away, he just walked away, from all of us. Sophie locked her arm with mine, and Niall held her other hand as we followed Harry from behind.

"I had a good day aside from the last few minutes..." I said as we got outside to the cold winter.

"Yeah, I did too. We need to do it again sometime soon." Sophie said letting go of me.

"Be careful." Niall tried to smile. I nodded and wiped away some more tears. Niall and Sophie took separate cars, so I have to walk up to Harry's. after hugging them goodbye, I made my way through the parking lot to find Harry's car. He was already inside, it started with the heat on, but nothing said.

I climbed in and looked over him, but still nothing. I sat my bag in the backseat, still no response.

"Did I do something wrong?" I questioned after a few more minutes of us just sitting in the parking lot in complete silence.

"I'm pissed off. It's better not to talk to me right now." He said and began driving out of the parking lot. I shook my head and looked out of my window, just looking at the cloudy skies.

"I-I'm sorry..." I found myself crying again. The last thing I wanted to do was see them again, and it just hurt. Now Harry's pissed at me for whatever reason and I just don't know what to do. And of course, I got no response. "Id really like to know what I did..." I said looking over at him. His expression seemed to be just pissed, as if he was going to beat someone.

"It's your fucking family. I'm sick and tired of this shit. They don't stop, and I'm always having to protect you from them!" He yelled, his eyes focussing on the road. I felt a lump in my throat by his words... He's sick and tired of it...

"Well I'm sorry Harry," I spoke as he pulled in the driveway. "If I'm that much of a problem, I'll just leave." I got out as he stopped the car and quickly walked inside, running upstairs. I held my tears back, trying to hide my weakness.

"Baby," Harry's voice suddenly said. I didn't look at him as I began opening drawers, pulling out clothes. "I didn't mean it like that..."

"You see, you never mean it like that. You never meant to kiss that other girl, you never meant to push me to the floor the other day, you never meant to cuss me out in the past, oh, and I guess you never meant to say that?" The clothes that were in my hands seemed to find there way to be thrown against him. He looked at me wide eyed, and I backed away. "If I'm such a bother to you, why don't I just leave?" His hand caught with my arm before I even had time to blink, yanking my body towards his. I tried to resist, but his power was to strong.

"And you think I'm letting you leave me that easily again?" His raspy voice made me shiver, my body shaking against his grip. "You know how I am when I get angry... I say stuff I don't mean, I do stuff I don't mean." He closed his eyes and sighed. "I can't loose you again due to my stupid words." His grip became looser and I felt my arm throbbing, realizing how tight he was really holding me.

"No, clearly my parents who weren't there for me for 6 years, and my lying ass brother just annoys you to much. I can get that out of your life by leaving." I bit my bottom lip, holding my breath trying to swallow the tears back. Everything's just so stressful and I can't think.